• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2020

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Heads up to those who have registered to, and are looking to attend, the unofficial Magical Sanka afterparty in Osaka; registrations made when Magical Sanka was supposed to happen in August are not valid anymore. When all preparations to hold Magical Sanka are ready, you will have to register again for the new date(s).

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Again more sub visuals

Life size statue of Miku in her Mirai 2020 costume confirmed to be on display at the exhibition. Meiko will have a special section in the exhibition to celebrate her 15th anniversary, like Kagamines and Luka had in previous years.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
with all the fans meeting at Intex Osaka, the concert, the ピノキオピー DJ stage and all the sweet Miku Land :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili: , I really feel the Magical Mirai atmosphere (♡´∀`♡)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mobius017

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
there are very important news regarding the live and the exhibition, please read the following:

Changes about live  

① Limit the number of accommodation to 50%

We will limit the capacity (number of seats) for live performances to 50%. We would like to ask for your cooperation in many cases, such as one seat away from your companion, and we appreciate your understanding.

② Add the number of performances

Since the number of seats is limited to 50%, we decided to add the number of performances as follows.

◆[Osaka] Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai 2020" in OSAKA

Saturday, November 28th, Sunday, November 29th, 2020
1st performance Open 10:00 / Start 11:00
/ 2nd Performance Open 14:00 / Start 15:00
/ 3rd Performance Open 18:00 / Start 19:00

◆ [Tokyo] Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai 2020" in TOKYO

December 18th (Fri), 19th (Sat), 20th (Sun)
, Part 1 performance Open 10:00 / Start 11:00
, Part 2 performance Open 14:00 / Start 15:00
, Part 3 Performance Open 18:00 / Start 19:00

*Each day. Only December 18th (Friday), there will be only performance n.3 (starting at 19:00).

③ Shortening performance time

The venue will be well ventilated, but safety will be emphasized to shorten the live performance time.

④ Change ticket

The ticket price will be changed as follows due to the shortened performance time.

・SS seat tax-included 7,200 yen
・S seat, U-18 accompanying seat (S seat) 6,200 yen including tax
・A seat 5,200 yen including tax
・Magical viewing sheet / 1 seat 5,200 yen including tax

*U-18 seats will not change from 3,900 yen including tax.

*All exhibitions and live tickets do not come with a special exhibition admission ticket.

⑤Specification change of magical viewing sheet

We will change from sitting style to seating style. There is no change in the platform format that makes it easy to see the stage.

⑥ Planning exhibition admission ticket sold separately

The exhibition ticket will not be attached to the live ticket and will be sold separately in order to adjust the admission status in the exhibition venue.

⑦ About the secondary reception of the official WEB lottery advance reservation

The second reception of the official WEB lottery advance reservation will be held again from September.

Changes about the exhibition 

① About holding time

Admission may be restricted to prevent crowding of the exhibition space. Therefore, the holding time of the planned exhibition will be partially extended.

◆[Osaka] Hatsune Miku “Magical Mirai 2020” in OSAKA
 nov 27 (Fri), Nov 28 (Sat), 29 (Sun)
, 9:00-18:30 (last admission will end 30 minutes before) *End at 18:00 on the last day

◆ [Tokyo] Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai 2020" in TOKYO
 December 18th (Fri), 19th (Sat), 20th (Sun)
, 9:30-19:00 (Last admission 30 Minutes before) *The final day ends at 18:30

② Change ticket

Some specifications will be changed to adjust the number of visitors on each day.

・The admission ticket will be sold on the designated day.

-Only the dates listed on the ticket can be used.

・Advance reservation sales of special exhibition admission tickets will be carried out. Details will be announced on the official website as soon as they are decided.

・The special exhibition admission ticket is not included in the live ticket (all seats).

Last edited:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Man this year sure sucks. A shorter live concert...? Wonder if it really is even worth trying to go for the December one...
How short do you figure? Like 90 minutes instead of 120? Or even just half?

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Man this year sure sucks. A shorter live concert...? Wonder if it really is even worth trying to go for the December one...
How short do you figure? Like 90 minutes instead of 120? Or even just half?
mm.. I guess around 80-90 minutes, like the recent concert of a few days ago :miku_ani_lili: but please understand this time limit is more about safety and government rules, and with many days of concert both for Osaka and Tokyo, they can change the setlist daily in an interesting way. A shorter concert is not less entertaining, and this time there are 3 concerts a day, not 2, so it's really nice they are doing their best (for example, band members and staff member have to work much more time compared to the previous 2 hours twice a day live concert). and with 50% of seats capacity, it'll be interesting, that's actually a nice plus for enjoying the concert more :miku_lili:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I am not blaming them or anything at all! Of course I know they have a good reason and do what they can.
I am just blaming this stupid year and am just wondering if it's worth it or not - that's all :-)
Just a cursed year! But if it's possible to somehow have a trip in Japan as an European in December of this year sure, I wanna go. But that doesn't exactly seem likely right now! Still no sign of Japan opening up again with no qurantine rules after all! That has to go first.
Do you think it's likely at all they even offer foreign accomodation plan/lottery? If not then well, that settles not being able to go anyway xd

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I know I know ^^ hard times can happen, and sometimes just "it can't be helped" (this is a phrase popular among japanese people, and during these years of staying in Japan I understood it more and more)
for the foreign lottery and accomodation plan, I think there will be details by september: because the whole situation is still not clear, in my opinion there will be only a limited foreign lottery, no accomodation plan because there are hotels involved, so that might be a problem.. like I said before, they also could put more tickets available for the general sale, so you can buy the ticket directly at travel agency or convenience store in Japan, because if you are there, it means you are allowed to be there :)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
This year will be interesting. I hope the rule of taking in only 50% of seating capacity doesn't make it too difficult to win the lottery (if there is one). Adding one live show per day somewhat compensates that though.

And exhibition tickets have to be bought separately on the day, they're not included in the concert ticket. And since they regulate the number of people in the exhibition hall, it's probably going to mean waiting in line quite a bit before even getting in.

The biggest hurdle to overcome though is whether or not foreigners will even be allowed to enter Japan. I'm hoping Japan will ease the restrictions soon.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
edit: Ignore this I was on the first page by accident when I saw this and thought this was the newest post
Information about Magical Mirai coming up at Snow Miku
What's interesting is that they say there's info that's a bit different from usual, and an important announcement about Meiko and Kaito.

I recall Crypton working on a Kaito V5 until they moved to Piapro, as well as them mentioning Meiko in regards to Piapro and having a lot of promotion in Project Sekai for her. Perhaps a NT update announcement? It would make sense since they haven't had a update since V3.

But regarding the actual new news, looks exciting! I can't wait to see what the tracklist will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)