• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2020

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
in Japan, every city has its own manhole graphics, and.. :miku_chickadee: :miku_chickadee:
it is very important to announce that now Makuhari Messe is officially a "sacred place" for all Miku fans❤❤ to celebrate Chiba city 100th Anniversary, and as a way of gratitude towards Miku and all her fans, a special Miku themed manhole cover will be installed on the sidewalk in front of Makuhari Messe in late january(●'◡'●)🎶🎶💕💕

Hiroyuki Itoh, Crypton CEO, commented the special announcement from Chiba mayor by saying that for all year long, Hatsune Miku fans will take care of that special manhole cover with lots of love. He is very grateful for all the love that the fans have in their hearts, and now Makuhari Messe will be a "sacred place" for all of them(❁´◡`❁)

バーチャルシンガー「初音ミク」のライブと企画展を併催したイベント「初音ミク『マジカルミライ2020―Winter Festival―』」が18日、千葉・幕張メッセで開幕(20日まで)し、来年1月1日に千葉市が市制100周年を迎える記念として制作された、ミクをデザインしたマンホール蓋が公開された。

来年1月下旬頃から幕張メッセ前の歩道に設置されるが、初音ミクを企画・開発したクリプトン・フューチャー・メディア社の伊藤博之代表取締役は「通年で(初音ミクのファンが)マンホールの蓋を愛(め)でに来るきっかけができた。また新しい”聖地“ができたと感じました。非常にありがたいです」と笑顔。

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
@MagicalMiku: Wow, that's really cool! Do other cities have designated "sacred places" for other things (not necessarily vocal synth-related), or is this only in Chiba currently?

The wording of this ("sacred place") is surprising to me in a good way--ironically, a long while ago, I mentioned the following to a friend of mine:

Just like Paris is special to art lovers, and Venice or Rome are special to other people, Mirai is sacred to people who love Miku!
Quote doesn't mention it, but I don't mean to leave out the other CFM 'loids--I love them, too!

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
mm.. ^^ in general, there can be some places that can be called "popular spots", for example Akihabara street shops, Hakodate night view, mt. Takao for its autumn leaf, Sendai xmas lights, Ghibli museum, and so on, but all of them are not exactly a "sacred place": a romantic couple will love spending the evening in Hakodate or Sendai, a manga and anime fan will enjoy all the shops of Akiba, .. at most, you can see sometimes some shops collaboration, but this is on another level ^^
in Japan, the term "sacred place" is very rare, in fact both Crypton CEO and Chiba city mayor have used it because is a very, very important decision to make a Miku themed manhole cover in front of Makuhari Messe :miku_chickadee: it is really a sign of gratitude to Miku and all her fans for what we've done in the past and what is planned in the future. I have tears of happiness just thinking how many nice and unique memories I have with Miku, she really changed my life :miku_winter_lili: and how nice is seeing every year at Magical Mirai a growing number of young families where the wife and husband have met for the first time thanks to Miku, and now they are sharing their passion and memories with their children. As Crypton CEO also said, this is a wonderful thing :miku_rylitah:

Reactions: mobius017

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Getting a bit worried about the pre-order situation. Like, the last 4 years or so I literally pre-ordered the day it was announced and it worked np. Now weeks have passed and still I can't even find the article.
This was a "Japanese only" Mirai, are they cutting off people to get the BD too? And I know, it is available at AmiAmi and stuff. But as I said, for shipping to Germany, that is not acceptable, and Amazon JP always works perfectly. So I need to get it from there, but I can't so far...
I know it's long till the release but, well why should it get fixed until then when it hasn't been already?
EDIT: I can order any previous Bluray, also from Amazon, just fine, so nothing has changed generally. I just actually sent Amazon JP a mail about this, maybe they can help or explain it at least.

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
mm..my guess is an issue with Amazon JP, because in the last year, they changed the way they put IDs in their database: before, their database was only one, and when you set english menu, basically it translated the product title pages, but from about one year, they made 2 separate databases, one for japanese and one for english language, you can also see the comments/ratings divided in 2 languages, so basically before it was just quicker for them to have one item available for shipping overseas, now they have to put that product in the second database before it is really available for shipping overseas :)

they did that because they increased the type of goods you can purchase from overseas, basically it is the same system of AmiAmi (which has 2 different database too)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I was just curious about this amazon thing and decided to see for myself. When I had my shipping adress set to Finland I couldn't find the Mirai 2020 Blu-ray at all. Then I changed the "ship to" option to my second registered address (forwarding service) in Japan, and had no problem finding it. When my address is set to Japan I can place an order, but if I stay on the product page and change back to my real address in Finland, the listing now says "unavailable".

Here's the product page anyway:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I know, it is there but completely disabled for international shipping.
I heard back from Amazon, and they basically said this item isn't currently available for international shipping (well, duh) and I should check back periodically, maybe it will change.
So yeah idk... it is very annoying.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Huh, that's pretty strange, they don't even deem to know themselves. I can't really think of any other reason for why it's not available for international shipping, other than what MagicalMiku said about Amazon Japan having two databases.

-------------------------
On another note, natalie.mu published a live report of the last Tokyo concert:

• Love
Reactions: MagicalMiku

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Two cases of covid-19 have been confirmed among Goodsmile Racing's staff who were present at Magical Mirai on Friday and Sunday. One became ill on Sunday and the other on Monday. Neither of them became seriously ill and are said to be recovering. People who visited Magical Mirai are reminded to monitor their health and consult a health centre if they get symptoms of covid-19.

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Yikes. This is why I’m wary about next year’s event. Until COVID is over for sure everything is really up in the air right now, I certainly hope for the best but I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up doing an online thing in the end depending on the situation.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
2 very nice news today! (●'◡'●)

the 2 members staff of Good Smile Racing got recovered completely (✿◡‿◡)

and the new blog post have all details about the goods and setlist of the 2 discs (first disc is the Tokyo night concert, second disc has many extras, including all the different Daily Songs that changed)
as always, I really recommend to don't read the setlist before watching the concert :miku_rylitah: :miku_rylitah:

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Still not avaialble on Amazon for internation shipping... while so many other products including last year's Bluray are! :-(
Just a thought, but you might want to look at an alternative source. Who knows when Amazon will get its stuff together, and prices tend to jump up a LOT once items aren't new and sort of become collector's items/harder to get. At least that's true for the concert CDs, anyway.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Well yeah I know, but still time until the release and by many years of experience of importing from Japan to Germany...trust me. I do NOT wanna order from a source other than Amazon JP if I can help it. So I will only as a last minute last resort commit to an alternative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)