• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2023

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
(thank you for putting the spoiler, I still don't know the tracklist, it's my tradition hehe)
for the ticket, probably you can know some new fans while you are making the entrance line in the morning, or while eating lunch or while sitting in the concert venue ^-^ japanese fans, chinese fans and all overseas fans are all so friendly, and usually if they are interested to know about you, they'll start talking to you first ^-^

Reactions: Micah39

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Hatsune Miku Happy 16th Birthday Celebration Art Book will be available at Miku 16th birthday booth in both Osaka and Tokyo Magical Mirai 2023 exhibition💕❤

【Product Summary】
Release date: Friday, August 11, 2023
Price: 3,900 yen (excluding tax)
Specifications: A4 size / 408 pages of text / full color
Published and edited by Crypton Future Media Co., Ltd.
Cooperation: pixiv Inc.

Reactions: mobius017

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
a sneak peek at Miku Magical Mirai 2023 life size statue that has been carefully finished and will be at Osaka and Tokyo exhibition(●'◡'●)❤❤

Miku special ramen at Magic Spice restaurant(^∀^●)ノシ

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo

【会場一部変更のお知らせ】 8/11(金)-13(日)に実施の #マジカルミライ2023 は熱中症予防対策のため、インテックス大阪【5号館B】から【3号館】へ会場を一部変更して開催いたします。 ご迷惑をおかけいたしますが、ご理解とご協力を賜りますようお願い申し上げます。

[Notice of partial change of venue] #Magical Mirai 2023, which will be held from August 11th (Friday) to 13th (Sunday), will be held at a partially changed venue from INTEX Osaka [Building 5B] to [Building 3] to prevent heatstroke. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mobius017

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
mm is better to explain with a picture map ^-^

CNLVjbDUYAA0dFm.jpg

originally was hall 4+5a+5b, but now is hall 3+4+5a:
Due to the change, the Creators Market, which was scheduled to be held in Hall 5B, will be changed to Hall 3. There is no change in the content of the events held in Buildings 4 and 5A. * The first entrance to the special exhibition (ticket confirmation, admission wristband, admission privilege delivery) will be Hall 4. If you are planning to visit the Creators Market in Hall 3, please line up at the entrance to the special exhibition in Hall 4 first. This change in building number will be carried out so that more people can spend time in the building as a measure to prevent heatstroke while waiting to enter.
outside the halls you are directly under the sunlight, and even though the entrance (which is between hall 5 and hall 2) is glass covered, you still experience Osaka hot summer hehe
in Chiba (Tokyo), Makuhari Messe exhibition place is different because every hall is inside the main building.
Intex Osaka has a pretty unique layout and many different restaurants and small local food shops around every hall, so is just nice and relaxing🎈
intex-osaka.jpg

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
all so nice(❁´◡`❁)🎁❤❤ first concert was perfect and exhibition is sooo nice(*^-^*)💕💕

It’s time! How early are you all planning to line up, looking to buy merch or just going to the live shows?
I woke up at around 4am, as tradition hehe
then I lineup up very early and then started exploring all exhibition♪(^∇^*) and like other years, whenever I have lots of merch before the day and night concert, I put the goods bought in a coin locker:miku_ani_lili::miku_ani_lili:

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
all so nice(❁´◡`❁)🎁❤❤ first concert was perfect and exhibition is sooo nice(*^-^*)💕💕

I woke up at around 4am, as tradition hehe
then I lineup up very early and then started exploring all exhibition♪(^∇^*) and like other years, whenever I have lots of merch before the day and night concert, I put the goods bought in a coin locker:miku_ani_lili::miku_ani_lili:
Same here, and yet they still were sold out of most of the happis! I wasn’t expecting as much as it was, much more to do non-concert wise than I expected. Definitely gonna be busy every day with everything to do, haven’t even checked out the Creator’s market yet. Concert really was great, I liked the balance for the songs as well, not quite as Miku dominated as usual it felt like? Or at least more even with all the non-Miku Vocaloids. The birthday focus is nice as well, between that and Thunderbolt earlier this year it really feels like a year of throwbacks with the live shows and their themes.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)