• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2024

CloverTower

New Fan
Apr 4, 2024
If you signed up for the digital stars lottery check your bank notifications, I just got confirmation mine got charged! 🎉

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Cocollabo goods at Magical Mirai 2024(●'◡'●)🎁🎈

exhibition goods, Magical Mirai 2024 1/7 scale figure, sponsors list and info important(●'◡'●)✨🎈

Please be sure to read it
Live ticket -Regarding "identity verification"

Random identity checks will be conducted at all venues upon entry to the live show.

For "Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai"", we have been operating a resale service as a measure against high-price resales. However, we have noticed that tickets are being resold through services other than the ones we have provided. In addition, due to this situation, we have received many requests for "identification verification" to be carried out at the time of entry. In light of this situation, we have decided to randomly conduct "identification verification" at all venues when entering the live concert. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

For identity verification, you will be asked to present your ID and the name printed on your ticket to verify your identity.
If we are unable to verify your identity on the day of the performance, you may be refused entry.
Please note that in such cases, we will not be able to refund the ticket price or any fees incurred in purchasing the ticket. Please be sure to read and cooperate.

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
video crossfade of Magical Mirai 2024 official album(●'◡'●)❤🎁🎈
(I didn't check it because I like to keep surprise until the concert, and like the first tweet about it, probably there is tracklist)

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
(I wish I could help you more by knowing the actual tracklist hehe)
mm.. you mean track 3 is missing from the online purchase, but is listed in the CD tracklist? if yes, then it's probably a kind of licensing issue with some services (it can happen if a producer has signed a contract with a music company that allows only on some online services/region lock)
here is link of Karent page (sorry can't check it :miku_lili:)

if track 3 is listed on Karent but you can't see it in some services, then it's region lock (like that PokeMiku song) or exclusive to some services I think..

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
It is listed on Karent.
Weird, I mean we are talking Apple Music Japan, not like some foreign version or something.

Funny thing is that "certain websites that upload things like that" also just ripped it from Apple Music I guess, since those downloads also seem to be missing track 3 (nyaa for example, think everybody knows that name).

• Wow
Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
mm..that's interesting! probably really is a region lock or service exclusivity, I remember that PokeMiku song was blocked on Youtube outside Japan but was available on niconico for example
it could happen especially with big producers like Deco*27 or anybody that has signed a contract with a music company, and the fact that is listed on Karent means that the track 3 is available on some services (and on the CD itself) :o
or maybe, I know it sounds a bit strange but it's possible, maybe for track 3 they are waiting for niconico to be online again? I can only guess without knowing the track, but if on the contract they signed for example "available on these services after upload of the video on niconico" then it could be it :galaco_lili:
that song isn't available on youtube as a video? or as a song itself (outside the album) on the music services?? :o

edit: without knowing the song, I asked a friend on twitter that told me track 3 appears on some services and in some not, for example on Amazon JP there is, here is url:
amazon.co.jp/dp/B0D9JYMMBF

Last edited:

CloverTower

New Fan
Apr 4, 2024
It is listed on Karent.
Weird, I mean we are talking Apple Music Japan, not like some foreign version or something.

Funny thing is that "certain websites that upload things like that" also just ripped it from Apple Music I guess, since those downloads also seem to be missing track 3 (nyaa for example, think everybody knows that name).
It’s weird because track 3 doesn’t appear for me either on the album on Apple Music, but if I go to said producer’s Apple Music profile, the song (single version) is listed there and plays just fine.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
It’s weird because track 3 doesn’t appear for me either on the album on Apple Music, but if I go to said producer’s Apple Music profile, the song (single version) is listed there and plays just fine.
mm..then it's really a licensing thing, it depends on the music label of the producer that has signed a contract with ^-^

Miku Expo 10th Anniversary booth with goods at Magical Mirai♪(´▽`)✨🎈

Digital Stars in Fukuoka details(●'◡'●)🎁🎈

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2024 pop up shop of HMV, video theme song, blood donation (a nice tradition every year in both Osaka and Tokyo), Tokyo talk sessions(●'◡'●)✨🎈

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)