• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

A.I.VOICE (AITalk5) General News

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
The floodgates have opened! All hail our A.I. Voice overlords!

There’s so many fun characters and voices that o honestly wish I had a use for this program. It’s fun watching it develop at least!

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Aoyama released. He is digital only now, but a physical version of his will be up for sale some time in the future. In the aivoice livestream we heard more of Saki chan and Aoyama. We also saw Saki chan's physical version. Akari will be getting an exvoice with 775 files in it, and She is getting an append vb called Kizuna Akari Moe, which is meant to sound like Akari when she was 5. There was also something about Maron Kurita's illustration contest

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Aoyama released. He is digital only now, but a physical version of his will be up for sale some time in the future. In the aivoice livestream we heard more of Saki chan and Aoyama. We also saw Saki chan's physical version. Akari will be getting an exvoice with 775 files in it, and She is getting an append vb called Kizuna Akari Moe, which is meant to sound like Akari when she was 5. There was also something about Maron Kurita's illustration contest

Oh wait, Aoyama didn't release yet, but I think his trial may be on the aivoice site?

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
He's available for pre-order

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks that becoming an aivoice junior vb, has kind of became a way for utaus/ synths to gain popularity and sort of become "official" in a way? (Likea, Aoyama, Rowen and Taigen, Rei)
Yes, and I think that was sort of the point. Anyone dedicated enough to apply for an Aivoice Junior vb is likely very familiar with vocal synths already!

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Shigetaka Kurita's voice synth avatar was unveiled a while ago after the conclusion of the voting and contest through niconico seiga. The name of the character is Shigetaka Maron, Kurita's well-known niconico alias. In response to Kurita becoming the name of the character, his niconico username has changed to his real name しげたか くりた

Sadly, the archer Maron with the spirit of Kenzaki Mesuo didn't win. Lol. But it did win the runner-up.

Funbo, illustrator of the winning design, made a comic about the character. Funbo is also known for making talk sprites for these characters contributed to the commons, which I think helped the popularity of the design quite a lot.

Basically Zundamon sees Maron thinking Maron is a normal pretty older sister-type, tries to pick Maron up by inviting him to play Mushi King, and is shocked when Maron responds in a manly voice that his name is "Kurita" to which Zundamon is shaken to their core, realizing who it is and then the famous "niconico douga headquarters" image explodes. Classic.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)