• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV BanG Dream! PASTEL & HALO for SynthesizerV AI

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Pastel and Halo are really cool names, and their designs are fun too. It's nice to see companies go with something bold!

Since SynthV and Bang Dream in particular produce very faithful recreations of their voice providers, I thought I'd post samples of them singing for a good idea of what these banks will sound like:

Pastel (Maeshima Ami)

Halo (Itou Miku)

Both aggressively nasal and cute, so I think they'll be a big hit with fans who want more traditional denpa/idol voices on SynthV.

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
VERY excited already and super happy to see them come out to SynthV! Also love both designs to bits, this artist has done an amazing job at adapting the band vocalist designs into very appealing Vocaloidcore designs.

Speaking of other Bandori bands……. Really hope they get far enough in this project to get a MyGO!!!!!/Tomori SV 🥹

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)