• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO AI Satou Sasara

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018

Release Date: TBA 2021
Character Design: Masatsugu Saito

Thought to give her a news thread since she's been officially confirmed for release a couple months back! Somewhere to put her future demos & news in one place.

CeVIO Project uploaded a video yesterday showcasing the Talk editor with Sasara (Talk voice is still under development):

An Alpha version of Sasara's Song Voice was shown back in November by DTM Station:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
It's not perfect, but it's a lot more well-executed than Yukari Rei's design, so I like it! Given how closely it matches the silhouette and neck piece in the images on the first post, I'd wager to bet it's official.

Reactions: ___

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
It is official, it's on the CeVIO website.

The official twitter did tweet about it, but for some reason they went "go look at it on the website" instead of just... including it in the tweet. Gotta get those homepage clicks, I guess?

Sep 21, 2019

They image was revealed on twitter, but it was not by the official Cevio Account.

I'm getting the same vibe as Yukari's Cevio AI illustration, It's fancy and more idol-like than regular Sasara's nightgown.
Nice to see she finally changed out of her nightgown. Was starting to wonder if she owned anything other than pajamas. :clara_ani_lili:
On a not joking note, I really like the design! She's lovely!

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
I used to find her voice really difficult to listen to because of how strong the CeVIO buzz was, but I'm able to appreciate Sasara much more in the new version. :ia_ani_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)