• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO AI SEKAI

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Comparing the new demo and the original song side by side, Sekai seems to have the same issue as Kafu where the VB sounds cuter compared to the VP. But knowing Kafu's situation, this was probably intentional. The tuning could also be a stylistic choice for that particular demo too.

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Latest Demo. Though it just can't really get Isekaijoucho's power voice, but got the low mellow tones really well this is my favorite demo released so far, Maybe it's cause as mentioned before the high power tone is like a different voice in itself. Sekai is, as expected, pitch to separate her from Isekaijoucho, but it kind of makes Sekai more like a little sister. Isekaijoucho already have a more older mature tone, so she plays the older sister part.

Again for context, here's Isekaijoucho original singing

Last edited:

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
They did tweet that a sale will be done on the Nico event like, a week ago.
They did, but they didn't specify it would be a public release. Many people, including myself, just assumed they were giving away some boxes prematurely like Unity-chan's company did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)