• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO Discussion Thread

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Any ho.. Here's the first demo original song for Kirune.

And for Aisuu

Oddly enough, I actually like Aisuu's OG song more. though I preferred Kirune's demo sample in the beginning
Aisuu’s felt like it was actually made for her, while Kirune’s demo felt almost like it was written for a completely different vocal and he was swapped in at the last minute. That’s how it felt to me anyway. But ugh, I do love Aisuu so much more now! I wish there was like, a package deal where you could get a discount for subscribing to them both. I get why there isn’t, but that would be awesome.
Now they are just really hammering the "flat" Takahashi meme. When they mentioned Takahashi, I was expecting a 3d model to match with the other girls. But they still use the same image of him since his release 9 years ago.
View attachment 7225

Waiting for Takashi's AI release so the dude can finally get some literal depth on him
At this point I kinda hope they keep it going. His official CeVIO AI Talk art will just be that image poorly photoshopped onto a stock image background that still has the watermark on it. Iconic.

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
And this may get outdated, as of the moment of this post the song hasn't been released yet. But there is the 2nd OG song demo for the Voisona duo, which will premier in Dec 19. This time it's by Oster Project.

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
Aisuu’s felt like it was actually made for her, while Kirune’s demo felt almost like it was written for a completely different vocal and he was swapped in at the last minute. That’s how it felt to me anyway. But ugh, I do love Aisuu so much more now! I wish there was like, a package deal where you could get a discount for subscribing to them both. I get why there isn’t, but that would be awesome.

At this point I kinda hope they keep it going. His official CeVIO AI Talk art will just be that image poorly photoshopped onto a stock image background that still has the watermark on it. Iconic.
I'm surprised by how this roughly-done work managed to stay alive for so long with the power of memes, even the illustrator is surprised.

You look wonderful Takashi, so full of character that it makes you really stands out.
1671364601614.png
1671364634584.png

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
BIG NOTE: This is translated from their website. Other people who can read japanese are free to correct it.

View attachment 7228
Also, a note: if you want the trial but don’t wanna risk getting billed, subscribe, put in your info, then immediately cancel your subscription. The trial will be good for the remainder of the trial period, but you won’t be charged anything once it’s up!

nightmare

SynthV Tuner
Apr 22, 2019
England
youtube.com
They both have really nice voices - Kirune's especially has so much personality in it. I will say, though, UTAU voicebanks recorded with good equipment generally have a clearer sound, so I'll personally stick to OpenUTAU if I'll want their voicetypes. Xuan Yu from SynthV also has a very similar voice to him.

Granata

*Luna fan number one
Jul 30, 2022
Does anyone know what happened to Ci Flower? Shouldn't she been released a few days ago? I can't find anything regarding her on the internet

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I wonder what it'll be... there haven't been any hints up to this point, right? Could it be a VB in a language other than Japanese? It'd kind of be a bummer if it were a talk bank (lots have come out recently) but it's a safe business move.

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
Please be an Free Chisa English like her Japanese. I have been working on an English song and would like to hear her sing it without an accent. Don't get me wrong JP Chisa can actually say it well despite the accent but I have been having trouble getting her to say Cinnamon properly of all words. Having her sound natural at the language is a huge bonus.

Reactions: WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)