• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO Discussion Thread

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
So.. Out of the blue, it was announced that Ciflower will be released in February 25, based on this tweet. Anyone else is welcome to confirm this please

Do anyone find this a bit, rushed? I have yet to hear a demo or how ciflower will sound like in comparison to her Vocaloid counterpart.

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
It's just Google Translate misleading you.

Just for posterity, here's about what it says.
・サウンド アンド レコーディング マガジン(@snrec_jp)2023年4月号にて #CeVIO_AI @Ci_flower_のレポートが掲載
・2月25日発売予定
・ In the April 2023 issue of Sound and Recording Magazine (@snrec_jp), a report on @Ci_flower_ will be published.
・ Scheduled for release on February 25th.

I'm not sure why the April magazine gets published in February, but I assume it's something about magazine publishing I don't know about. The only magazines I've read were at the library.

EDIT: it is kinda weird that it's been so long with silence. But I can only hope it's because they're aware of everyone's attachment to this voice and want it to be good. I think relative to some other synths, Flower's voice has had a much greater pull on her success. The character design is rarely featured in MVs. (v4 flower's design is one of my favorites, but I think that's why they were comfortable going a different direction with the ci flower design.) We'll see what happens. I am excited!

Last edited:

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
She lives:

An interview with Maigo Hanyuu who I’m guessing will be providing the demo song for Ci flower. Same article also mentions her DL version will be out on March 10 and her physical on March 31, with pre-orders starting tomorrow.

guessing from the Ci Flower twitter teaser this means the demo and details will be coming tomorrow as well!

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
She lives:

An interview with Maigo Hanyuu who I’m guessing will be providing the demo song for Ci flower. Same article also mentions her DL version will be out on March 10 and her physical on March 31, with pre-orders starting tomorrow.

guessing from the Ci Flower twitter teaser this means the demo and details will be coming tomorrow as well!
She’s now up for preorder. The links are in that article.

• Wow
Reactions: poser

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
VocaTwitter is already on fire sharing blatant misuse and misinformation about her, so! Some unbiased feedback about Chis-A English!

She’s a much trickier bank than I was anticipating, much harder to use than her Japanese. Girl loves her consonants; messing around with phoneme timing is essential to making her sound smooth, and I’ve had to do a fair bit of phoneme editing as well (mostly just removing redundant phonemes to improve flow). That said, her tone is absolutely lovely, and she has a very neutral accent — think Gumi V3 English. Actually, she’s similar to Gumi English in terms of difficulty as well. Deeeefinitely not a beginner’s English bank, but if you’re willing to give her some TLC, I think she’s absolutely worth it.

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
The Voisona software does get repeatedly updated and new stuff will be added/removed. The tuning slider is a huge help, I set it to 0.7 most of the time so it's not as "unchangable auto pitch" as many keep preaching.
Edit:Chis-a English is also my first English bank and I have no idea how to pitch draw. I like her low/neutral tone and now I have this goal to make her sing as many Ed Sheeran songs as her trial allows it

Last edited:

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
Her alpha is mostly 0 on the demo. Now I really want to hear her with the alpha set to 1 or cranked all the way up

Reactions: MillyAqualine

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
the one thing about cevio is they really seem to like their high pitched voices.... they sound good, and while she definitely sounds a lot like herself with that slider cranked up in the first video, she really just sounds very similar to a lot of the existing banks to me at the default/lower (high pitch sound- assuming that is how the slider works? middle is default?). knowing what the 'default' sounds like means i expect most will use her like that in the end and ill definitely have to wait and hear how other ppl use her to get an idea of how she really sounds

anyways that isnt to say im surprised she sounds high pitched. i cant be the only one whos seen how many people set her GEN factory really low (high pitched) in so many vocaloid songs... people do seem to like that i think.and im not mad if theres that option to make her deep either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)