• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CUL FANCLUB

Megami Chan

鏡音リン・鏡音レン・CUL・巡音ルカ・MEIKO
Jul 5, 2018
www.nicovideo.jp

THIS IS THE CUL NATION BABY

I freaking love CUL so much. Decided it was high time someone made a club dedicated to her!
I’ll update this thread fairly regularly, introducing awesome new songs and cool artwork.
Let's start with a song! This song's called "Singing Onward"
Music, art, and video are by me!

If you ever find anything new or cool about our red-headed queen, please share it!

And let’s all agree to never mention what her name means in French, unless you intend to stick ‘bad’ in front of it.

To gain a membership to this clubhouse, you gotta post something (art/video) CUL related that you think is neat. Talk a little bit about why you love CUL so much, while you’re at it!
-- please don’t make a post simply asking to join --

I’m still working on this first post, so hopefully there will be more information here in the future!

CUL BASICS
NAME: CUL (sometimes written as “カル”) short for culture and Culnoza
HEIGHT: 157cm
VOICE: Eri Kitamura
COMPANY: Internet Co., Ltd.
BIRTHDAY: December 22nd
Original character of VOCALO Revolution

VOCAREVO SITE: VOCAREVO WEB | ボカレボウェブ

BANNER:

---MEMBERS---
MEGAMI CHAN
THATGIRLMYRA
CAFENURSE

Coolest CUL Club​

Last edited:
Hey! CUL was my first "obscure" Japanese VOCALOID I ever found, and I immediately fell in love. I found her through a cover of Circus Monster that was a duet between her and MEIKO (they sound really good together, by the way)
My favourite CUL song to this day is a very unpopular song called Minority. Enjoy!
(Am I a member now?)

Megami Chan

鏡音リン・鏡音レン・CUL・巡音ルカ・MEIKO
Jul 5, 2018
www.nicovideo.jp
Hey! CUL was my first "obscure" Japanese VOCALOID I ever found, and I immediately fell in love. I found her through a cover of Circus Monster that was a duet between her and MEIKO (they sound really good together, by the way)
My favourite CUL song to this day is a very unpopular song called Minority. Enjoy!
(Am I a member now?)
Awesome! I love Minority as well! Such a great song~
Sorry for the late reply, but heck yes, you are now a member!

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Megami Chan

鏡音リン・鏡音レン・CUL・巡音ルカ・MEIKO
Jul 5, 2018
www.nicovideo.jp
A cool little song I found called "White Atmosphere"
It's not a CUL-only song, but she's in it!

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Megami Chan

鏡音リン・鏡音レン・CUL・巡音ルカ・MEIKO
Jul 5, 2018
www.nicovideo.jp
Owata P just uploaded this!
This is an older song from before CUL had her own voice
but still very cool!
I think it'd be neat to remake some of these older VY1-CUL songs with CUL's voicebank!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
hey hey im a cul fan id like to join :cul_smile_lili:
I really love her design, big red hair is so fun! And her voice is so powerful! Here's a recent cover with her that sounds so good!

Reactions: Megami Chan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)