Suggestion Diary/blog feature?

hamano

みくみくにしてくれた人@MIKU EXPO Cologne
Apr 8, 2018
Finland
I had this random idea the other day, and I thought why not share it.
On some forums it's possible for users to write a small blog on their profile, kinda like the statuses/profile posts here on VocaVerse. The main issue with profile posts however is that they can't display images and the number of characters is quite limited. I'm thinking something more like the ability of making longer posts that aren't quite forum material.

Now, I'm not saying I desperately need one, though sometimes I feel I'd like to write about stuff like event experiences, my thoughts about various Vocaloid-related things, maybe write something like figure reviews etc. Basically stuff that isn't quite worth a thread on the forums.
I don't know if I would use such a feature too frequently even if it existed. I'm merely just throwing the idea out there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
hamano

hamano

Apr 8, 2018
Finland
Back when VO was still alive, some people set up their own threads which served a similar purpose. A blog feature would have been a bit more secure/personal, however.
If a separate blog feature isn't possible, I wonder if the forums could have a separate section/subforum for keeping some kind of blogs in a way Blue Of Mind described?

OP
OP
hamano

hamano

Apr 8, 2018
Finland
^Cool! I'll have to start thinking about subjects to write about...
I hope other people will make use of the new section too!

Rayduxz

System Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 6, 2018
Chile
hatsunemiku.cl
I had this random idea the other day, and I thought why not share it.
On some forums it's possible for users to write a small blog on their profile, kinda like the statuses/profile posts here on VocaVerse. The main issue with profile posts however is that they can't display images and the number of characters is quite limited. I'm thinking something more like the ability of making longer posts that aren't quite forum material.
Now you can, enjoy.
Maximum character length has also been extended to the same ammount of forum posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)