• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Suggestion Diary/blog feature?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I had this random idea the other day, and I thought why not share it.
On some forums it's possible for users to write a small blog on their profile, kinda like the statuses/profile posts here on VocaVerse. The main issue with profile posts however is that they can't display images and the number of characters is quite limited. I'm thinking something more like the ability of making longer posts that aren't quite forum material.

Now, I'm not saying I desperately need one, though sometimes I feel I'd like to write about stuff like event experiences, my thoughts about various Vocaloid-related things, maybe write something like figure reviews etc. Basically stuff that isn't quite worth a thread on the forums.
I don't know if I would use such a feature too frequently even if it existed. I'm merely just throwing the idea out there.

Last edited:

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Back when VO was still alive, some people set up their own threads which served a similar purpose. A blog feature would have been a bit more secure/personal, however.

Reactions: hamano

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Back when VO was still alive, some people set up their own threads which served a similar purpose. A blog feature would have been a bit more secure/personal, however.
If a separate blog feature isn't possible, I wonder if the forums could have a separate section/subforum for keeping some kind of blogs in a way Blue Of Mind described?

Reactions: Gralydig

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
The new Journal section is here if anyone was curious. It's underneath the Introductions heading, so it's part of the 'Site' board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)