• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Do you think Vflower will get a v5 update

Do you think Vflower will get a v5 update

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters

StrawberryDemon

Evil but sweet
Jan 3, 2021
No. She can utilise all of V5's features already which would give Gynoid no reason to update her,, unless they wanted to give her a softer append or something, but that seems unlikely.
Yeah she is a v4 after all just curious I wonder if piko and Oliver will

:piko_lili: :oliver_lili:

I just know Vflower is popular and Miku got a v4 and v5 update so yeah that’s why I asked

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Yeah she is a v4 after all just curious I wonder if piko and Oliver will

:piko_lili: :oliver_lili:

I just know Vflower is popular and Miku got a v4 and v5 update so yeah that’s why I asked
Piko’s pretty much been confirmed to be done and in limbo, and Oliver’s unlikely to get an update as his VP has long-since hit puberty (unless they can voice-act well). And Miku actually doesn’t have a V5; she was updated exclusively for Crypton’s new Piapro Studio!

Besides, Flower is seeing a release on CeVIO sometime this year, so she will be updated, just not for V5.

StrawberryDemon

Evil but sweet
Jan 3, 2021
Piko’s pretty much been confirmed to be done and in limbo, and Oliver’s unlikely to get an update as his VP has long-since hit puberty (unless they can voice-act well). And Miku actually doesn’t have a V5; she was updated exclusively for Crypton’s new Piapro Studio!
Oh I thought she would from this lol sorry

kinda new to vocaloid

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
I think it's safe to say that Oliver and Piko will never be updated, like Peaches said. Their popularity isn't as big as people make it seem (especially on places like the Vocaloid Amino) so any update, if it were to ever happen, would be a loss

Reactions: peaches2217

StrawberryDemon

Evil but sweet
Jan 3, 2021

Besides, Flower is seeing a release on CeVIO sometime this year, so she will be updated, just not for V5.
probably for the Vflower talk

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
flower AI's song voice has been confirmed to release sometime early this year so it's unlikely she'll be receive a V5 update. There wouldn't be any substantial benefit for them to create a V5 vocal for her unless they added appends considering the... similarity of her V3 and V4 vocals. Piko has long been abandoned (his company basically only reply to license code-related enquiries) so it's not likely he'll be coming back, though he has fans who would like to see it. Oliver well... definitely not on VOCALOID, and definitely not with his original voice provider.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
at this point i kinda dont feel like anyone is gonna get a v5 update, unless theyve already been announced.

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I would assume that Flower V5 would have been announced around the same time her Cevio AI was but that didn't happen, so I'm skeptical. If a hypothetical v5 flower will be as similar as v3 and v4 were, I'm not sure if it would really be needed.

StrawberryDemon

Evil but sweet
Jan 3, 2021
I would assume that Flower V5 would have been announced around the same time her Cevio AI was but that didn't happen, so I'm skeptical. If a hypothetical v5 flower will be as similar as v3 and v4 were, I'm not sure if it would really be needed.
I see that now

You can now vote for your opinion

You can now vote for your opinion
I kinda know you all say she won’t because it’s pointless but you can still vote if you want

Reactions: TheStarPalace

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
I wouldn't rule out Oliver getting an update in some capacity, VocaTone is following an Oliver impersonator on Twitter. Perhaps they have plans for Maghni AI?
:oliver_lili:

Almiri

New Fan
Sep 12, 2022
Yeah, and according to the CeVIO Wiki ciFlower will be released on 2023 New Years... guess we will have to wait a few months. I'll be interested in seeing what producers use her for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)