• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Favorite Video Game Character

Megami Chan

鏡音リン・鏡音レン・CUL・巡音ルカ・MEIKO
Jul 5, 2018
www.nicovideo.jp
chr_14_palutena_33.pngchr_14_pit_11.png
I freaking love both Pit and Palutena from Kid Icarus. They kind of remind me of Luka and Len for some reason (One a majestic beauty and perfect waifu, the other small and typically thrown around for other's enjoyment). Heck, if it weren't for Pit, I may have never liked Len as much as I do. Pit and Len also both have mirror reflections which people often argue over whether they're lovers or twins with. Plus their hair is pretty darn similar.

• Love
Reactions: Ika Musume

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I am Extremely Grateful this thread exists and I now have a place to show off my wife and husbands.
1579914605062.png1579914616246.png
Dia from Save the Homeland and its remake, Hero of Leaf Valley. (She was also in Magical Melody, but it takes place in an alternate continuity and doesn't give her any of the character development StH/HoLV give her... though I've imported MM's portrayal of her as sickly over into my headcanons for her primary characterization, because it fits her and I'm weak for it.) She starts out as insufferable and spoiled, but she's just so sweet and curious the more you get to know about her, and then in one event she finally realizes just how big of a bitch she can be and starts taking efforts to change that. She's very Soft and Gentle and I Love Her.

(Also, she almost falls off of a cliff in HoLV, so that's fun.)
1579914571678.png
1579914500179.png
Ford from Trio of Towns. When I first got the game, he was at the very bottom of my interest list, because I figured he just filled BokuMono's time-honored tradition of Asian-looking doctors and would bring little new to the table. My God I was wrong. From the get-go he's a fun and even outright hilarious character, and, like Dia, he undergoes some intense character development (by BokuMono standards anyway). He ends up being one of the sweetest and most genuine characters in the game, and given 3oT is notorious for being filled with some of the best characters in the series, that's saying something.

Also, if you pursue him, the game makes no attempt to hide what exactly goes on between you two leading into and after your marriage, and it's Glorious.
1579914177439.png1579914202340.png
1579914253588.png1579914283990.png
1579914426799.png1579914394117.png
Rick from the Mineral Town games. (Like Dia, he was also in another game that takes place in an alternate continuity - 64 rather than Magical Melody in his case.) I think I liked him more out of spite than anything at first: he's the least popular of the bachelors because 1.) he's a dork, 2.) in the games where you play as a guy he's your rival for Karen, and Everyone Loves Karen, and 3.) he dislikes Kai, who's easily one of the most beloved bachelors. So I decided "If no one else is gonna love you, then I'm gonna love you, dammit!"

When the True Love mod for the Gameboy Mineral Town games came out, I ended up romancing him while playing as the male character (which I've since repeated twice), which gave me a deep-seated love both for Rick and for Rick/Pete. And now that the Mineral Town games are getting a remake that allows you to marry members of the same sex, you bet your ass I'm making Rick/Pete canon on my file!

1579914014919.png
(I'm still not sure how to feel about his redesign... I love his new outfit, but I'm kinda sad they made his hair shorter and gave him smaller glasses. He looks a lot better in-game though, I think.)
1579913981013.png

Last edited:

Ika Musume

Loves Miku so much that he DIED
Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
My favorite video game character of all time has got to be Lucas from MOTHER 3. Hes gone through so much, is super pure, perseveres, and has more love in his heart than he knows what to do with! Also he's pretty cute (and his powers are dope as heck). His game is super fun, and the plot was life changing. I played through that life changing plot as him, so him being my favorite character only fits. There are other characters from the MOTHER series that I could opt as my favorite, but Lucas just comes up as the best at the moment.
download.png

If we're counting Project Diva games though...
Hatsune Jedesu.jpeg
Easy, EASY answer.

Reactions: AALLF

AALLF

I create symphonic metal/rock using Gumi.
May 20, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
DOA5_Gen_Fu_Render.png Fighting Game: Gen Fu (DOA)

Mega_Man_X_Coverart.png Platform Game: X
Kiteface.jpg RPG:....it's hard for me to choose. I love Legend of Dragoon and all its characters, Final Fantasy IX, Kingdom Hearts. But right now I'm feeling Kite (from dothack). It's one of my favorite, if not my all time favorite series of games.

Oh boy. Here I go:

Sona from League of Legends. A kinder soul can never be found in video games. Not to mention, her voice is so soothing.

Miles Edgeworth from the Ace Attorney series. I don't even really like the game that much but man oh man do I love Edgey. He is someone I just really relate to, and I admire and like him in general.

Seteth from Fire Emblem:Three Houses. I married him in my first playthrough and he still is my favorite character in the entire game (I'm so sorry Hubert).
I also love Hubert, Lorenz, Dimitri, Marianne, and Mercedes from the same game, on a side note.

Apollo from Animal Crossing is a pretty cool guy, as well.

And of course, Hatsune Miku from Project Diva must be on this list.

And those are all the games I play, haha.

Disused account

New Fan
Oct 24, 2022
Spyro the dragon and Sparx the dragonfly is my mario & sonic. I enjoyed the game so much that loved the characters. Loved Red dress Fairy, Zoe and female Fauns (Elora, like her too).

Obera Dia Vanille, was one of my waifu, fell in love with her even before game come out. Other female character I love, Cammy White, awesome move and well good body and she's British. Also love some ladies from Dead or Alive series.

Also Cole Mcgrath and Solid Sanke, they are awesome. Also 4 female characters from The Sims 4 and few characters from Watchdog Legion.

This from my old account, Still like all these characters.

I like many female characters from The Sims 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)