• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Gatari Art Thread

mochagatari

Expert Mikunologist & Akaripiko Pioneer
Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
Ah, I've been drawing a lot lately....

Not anything too special today either (at least I think so) just doodles and little style experiments. :> Playing with colors and stuff a lot, especially.

nagareru hibi wo.PNG
cherry coke fukase.png
our love will transcend the universe ia.png

Plus this little bonus doodle (because the ship feels are back).
kocchi muite fukase.PNG

I know I don't give a lot of description when posting here, sorry :'D Just don't have a lot to say, I guess.

mochagatari

Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
Ah I'm back for a little bit--

Not much to say, just have been trying to focus on my original stuff a bit more in the past few weeks and also dealing with general real life stuff, so :'D I have been trying to get back into writing for my Vocal Android fanverse though so it's been motivating me to draw.

Today I bring a random Eru from a while ago because I was thinking about her.
amekaeru.png
A Momo doodle I made in honor of Maid Day (Meido no Hi)
meido no hi.PNG
Some various pose practices for Miku, and my version of the boxart redraw meme from Twitter!
miku poses vol 2.png
mikuredraw.png
And finally, a painting made for Momo's birthday today. Happy 12th Birthday, Momo!!
momobirthday2020.png

Hopefully I'll have some more content in the coming weeks, and I'll be more...yknow...actually active. But yeah~

mochagatari

Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
Wow, it's been a while.

I try not to post sketches here too much, but I haven't been doing much "finished" art besides commissions, so :'D (I actually should post my info later, I kinda need the money.)

I do have one finished thing, though, a colored toon Miku for a blog render!
mikumiku twitter upload.png

Everything else is just doodles that I've found a bit on the better side.
the heroine.PNG
team momone.PNGsongbird.PNGsaki.PNG (a design for Saki for SynthV!)
secretary v.PNG
nakanoloids.PNG
minihua.PNG
ganbare.PNG
muyi.PNG

And lastly, I have a design for an upcoming UTAU that I'll be working on once Hiiko releases!
lemon tea girl.PNG

That'll be it for now~ Maybe eventually I have more to upload.

mochagatari

Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
Thank you for all the nice comments on my work, I really appreciate them!! ;v;

I have more sketchy stuff again, so I hope no one minds...? It's also sorta pertaining to my Vocaloid AU, Vocal Android (sorta) so there's that. Dorky stuff XD I've actually been halfway busy lolol

Vocal Android is supposed to be like a Vocaloid superhero cartoon, so I've been doing a lot of action practices with Miku for the funsies :>
demashita.PNGnice save.PNGnyoom.PNGflyby wave.pngwhen will you two learn.PNG
This piece below was the closest thing to finished I've made other than commissions, and while it's still sketchy it came out kinda nice?
night flight v2.png
I had to remind myself how to draw the Kagamines again, so here's some sketch pages.
sketchlen.pngsketchrin.png
Lastly, since Miku is a hero in VA's universe, I kinda figured Neru would make a good villain, so....concept for villain costume?? pff
dialtone concept.PNG

aaa I get nervous posting vocal android stuff
I know it's not a lot but, hope anyone enjoys???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)