Gatari Art Thread

mochagatari

Expert Mikunologist
Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
Heyo~ so I am trying my best to mildly active on here and since there is a place for art posting I thought I'd make my own thread. :> Anything you see here will probably be a mixed bag since I tend to draw a lot of different synths depending on who's on my mind that day, and maybe you'll see stuff from my superhero cartoon fanverse Vocal Android. Sooo...yeah.

I hope you like my work!

mochagatari

Expert Mikunologist
Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
Ahah, I'm back (for a bit)

Kind of dropping off doodles today?? I've been focusing a bit more on my original content lately (I was gonna post it here, but in hindsight I know this is a vocal synth-focused place so I figured I should it keep it as such) so I've been a bit behind on vocal stuff, but I did have some ship doodles made in the meantime...just some stuff to unwind with basically?
iorin.PNGstatic space lovers.png
yukagala.PNG

I've been taking a minor break from UTAU stuff as well but I am trying to figure out what I might wanna cover next, and I have a few ideas. Let's hope they'll come to fruition :>

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English Producer Probably || Arsloid
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Your art style is so cute. :kokone_lili::kanon_lili:

Also Rin and lori.... :qingxian_ani_lili: Interesting..... I'm little bit on RinxLen (not as twins) and on RinxFukase, but I'm curious on how they would sound together because they look so good together in your style. :kiyoteru_lili:

Reactions: mochagatari

mochagatari

Expert Mikunologist
Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
IA and Fukase... I am weak... I love it... 😭
I'm glad you like it :D it's a really really good ship ;v; (they sound really nice together too)
Your art style is so cute. :kokone_lili::kanon_lili:

Also Rin and lori.... :qingxian_ani_lili: Interesting..... I'm little bit on RinxLen (not as twins) and on RinxFukase, but I'm curious on how they would sound together because they look so good together in your style. :kiyoteru_lili:
I'm glad you like my style, hahah :'D same on Yuzuru and Rin! since he's so new I don't think they have anything together, but I like to think they'd sound pretty good since their voices contrast quite a bit! :>

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)