• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Discussion Thread

Granata

*Luna fan number one
Jul 30, 2022
Did they also announce her for Millefeuille?
Asking because I saw nothing but considering the timing, that the second song you sent is by the same person who made Luther's demo and that both parties would profit from it, it seems likely

Reactions: Ryleigh Goldner

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
In their blog they said their next batch of vocalists would be genre-focused - it would be swag if they did the art in styles that matched e.g. Vintage American illustration style for a country singer (like Leyendecker), an opera singer with a classic oil painted portrait, a robotic electronic voice with something neon and glitched out, a horrifying Geiger-esque black metal singer... But I'm most interested to see what genres they tackle!

wrong_thyme

voisona cross-lang when
Jan 12, 2022
In their blog they said their next batch of vocalists would be genre-focused - it would be swag if they did the art in styles that matched e.g. Vintage American illustration style for a country singer (like Leyendecker), an opera singer with a classic oil painted portrait, a robotic electronic voice with something neon and glitched out, a horrifying Geiger-esque black metal singer... But I'm most interested to see what genres they tackle!
omg don't give me such high hopes, now i'm gonna be disappointed when that doesn't happen exactly asfdgacdsbh

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
report about Miku charity project during Snow Miku 2024☃💌💕
First of all, we would like to express our deepest sympathies to everyone who was affected by the earthquake that occurred mainly in the Noto Peninsula.

Crypton Future Media Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Representative Director: Hiroyuki Ito) will be working on the reconstruction project of the Noto Peninsula Earthquake of 2024. For the purpose of support, we have been developing the recovery support project "HATSUNE MIKU CHARITY PROJECT" (commonly known as Miku Charity Project).
*The project was originally scheduled to run until the end of February, but the period has been extended to March 20th (Wednesday).

We would like to inform you that we have donated 3,259,828 yen, which is a portion of the sales of our own services, and the donations (229,828 yen) we received from everyone for this project. We pray for the earliest possible recovery of the disaster-stricken areas, and would like to express our deepest gratitude to everyone who cooperated.
[“HATSUNE MIKU CHARITY PROJECT” activity report]

Total donation amount: 3,259,828 yen
Target period: January 11, 2024 (Thursday) to March 20, 2024 (Wednesday)

■Donated a portion of the sales of the following eligible services

-Snow Miku Sky Town ( including online store )
-KARENT , Vocaloid music label
- SONICWIRE, a download sales site for products related to “sound”
- “SNOW MIKU 2024” official product sales (event venue sales)

■Set up a donation box below and donated the entire amount

-Snow Miku Sky Town (New Chitose Airport Terminal Building 4F)
- “SNOW MIKU 2024” Wing Bay Otaru venue Domingo booth *February 10th (Sat) and February 11th (Sunday/Holiday)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)