• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Project Diva Discussion

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Wait....you can't use the pictures you take in PV mode as loading screens anymore? This game loads longer than on PS4 so all the more reason this shouldn't be impossible! But I didn't find anything in the options...
(Also they cut the additional stuff you could mess with from FTDX it seems like adding stickers)

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I don't mind really since it's like a low-res version of the game anyway, but no pictures as loading screens? Literally no reason. There IS a PV mode and you take pictures with the system-internal button...so why on earth can you not use them as loading screens like in any other Future Tone version.
Am I really not missing something?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Mega39's Version 1.0.3 patch is now out.

Sega themselves say nothing about panties specifically, but list a bunch of fixes, including some timing issues.
The latest version has to be installed if you wish to access the DLC packs later on (DLC becomes available March 13th). The update should happen automatically if your Switch is connected to the internet.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Another thing I noticed which I hope I am missing something about...
So I played a bunch on the go today, of course thus not connected to the internet.
I thought surely once I am back online I can sync my scores. But...even when uploading is on again, it does not seem to retrospecively upload scores...?
When I go to a song's ranking I played while offline, it shows my score, but there is a "-" where the rank compared to other players should be (even if I am definitely not "out of rank".

So...is there any way to force a upload or does stuff you played when offline just not count? That would be yet another ridiculous (even if not that important, but still) decision.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Still can only repeat myself, hope they are making money that will be used for a "real" new game!
Because really, those DLCs are a big scam and "f you" for the fans. Removing content they obviously already had and charging for it, classic. Nothing good about that morally, except for thehope for fans that they will use the money for something they really want.

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Digital only release in the west. $40 USD for the basic release & $60 USD for the deluxe version with 6 song packs. Demo is up on the eShop and there's some preorder details in the article linked to below.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Fun note, Mega Mix is apparently $39.39 for the base game, which is cute.

$60 for the deluxe version actually isn't bad at all, I was wholly expecting them to try and charge $60 for the base game. Might end up picking it up after all, even if I'm disappointed in the lack of a physical release.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
No physical release might be good as it saves on Production costs plus current state of the world.

I'm getting the Deluxe version preordered as I type. And the demo downloaded right after.
For anyone preordering, the version listed as a Bundle in the eShop is the Deluxe Version

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Disappointed about the lack of physical release, but I guess I could import a Japanese copy later. The state of the world right now puts me off, however, because I know shipping for anything will be a nightmare for quite a while.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
If you're thinking about buying Mega39's, it's now on 17% off sale for a limited time until May 7th (download version only)

Mega39's is also getting a touch play update on the 30th of this month for the game's arcade mode

Last edited:

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
I didn't know a touch mode was something I needed in a Mega39's. But I know realize that it's freaking awesome and I can't wait for that update in the West when the game is released just going to assume West would get that update because I'm too freaking excited for that feature

Reactions: last

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I am like... in shock over this xd
I didn't know this was coming and now I check it out... an update for the game... that is actually good.. and free???
I tried this and this is actually pretty fun! Giving a cool arcade like experience!

A total new way to play the game, adding quite a bit of value to it, in my opinion.
THIS would have been something I would have understood them to charge us money for! But instead they did that by ripping players off, not including all content and selling old stuff to us again.
Like wtf?
But wow, yeah, that is a cool update indeed!
My only complaint is that it seems like the implementation of selecting it seems to be poor, you have to select it in the controls options. Should be an option before picking a song or something!

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
With Project Mega Mix being released in the West, I also talk about the new stuff in my latest video. The video also covers other topics and some comedy.
Think it is worth checking out!

Reactions: last

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)