• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Guy brings his Love Live body pillow to graduation

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I wonder if there's a story behind this? I did most of my scholastic work sitting on my bed (unless I needed to write or use a computer), so maybe his pillow has sort of made the whole higher-education journey with him. That'd be kind of cool.

Either way, he's got guts carrying it across the stage with him.

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
If you didn't have friends singing "Aishiteru Banzai" in the audience then what's the point

ButthissomehowmakesmewantaMaruplushieevenmorelmao

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
That's funny, I honestly admire his guts to do something like that. I'm known around school for liking Miku so I was considering making my yearbook quote something related to her but then I thought "hmm, no, I'm going to regret that someday." So I have mad respect for him pulling this off.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Credit to this man for having the dedication and confidence to do this

I would kill myself before ever doing something like this...no one IRL ever needs to know the things I like, especially if I owned a body pillow

Credit to this man for having the dedication and confidence to do this

I would kill myself before ever doing something like this...no one IRL ever needs to know the things I like, especially if I owned a body pillow
I will definitely do this but not on the graduation day. There is a tradition at my school that the students of the graduating class organize a "theme week". Last year, there was a day when they all dressed up as geeks and weebs - and I will just walk along with my Miku daki when the time comes.

Reactions: Hatsune-hakase

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)