• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Expo 2018 USA & Mexico

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
Well, looking at the recent announcement, it seems like at least this time they're promising to have the glowsticks at each venue. If it comes down to it, it'll be a matter of queueing early and taking advantage of early entry. Good luck!

idoltrash69

リンちゃんなう!
Thanks! Also, does anyone know up to what date the products (more specifically, the lightstick) will be on sale after preorders end? I can't seem to find that info, unless I'm not looking hard enough... Or will they be on sale permanently? Sorry, I've never bought from the mikumerch website before.. (^_^;;)

Last edited:

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
Thanks! Also, does anyone know up to what date will the products (more specifically, the lightstick) will be on sale after preorders end? I can't seem to find that info, unless I'm not looking hard enough... Or will they be on sale permanently? Sorry, I've never bought from the mikumerch website before.. (^_^;;)
With some quick guesswork, they should only have it available "until supplies last". Exactly when that happens is anybody's guess, but it's confirmed that quantities are limited. In addition, they may need to allocate for on-site sales.

Or maybe this time they'll have a ton of glowsticks to go around for everyrone, which would make sense since they're urging us not to bring 3rd parties.... who knows.

idoltrash69

リンちゃんなう!
I really hope the latter is the case, but who knows. I'm still figuring out if I'll buy it online or just wait until the day of the concert (I got a friend of my dad's from the US who's willing to ship it to me though!)

MudMate

Working Hard!
Apr 8, 2018
I just bought my tickets today and I am so excited! This will be my first time seeing a live VOCALOID concert and my first "concert" actually :)
Just gotta buy the light stick now but I am really so hyped!!!

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
Does anyone know the exact measurments (length, width, height) of the box that the lightstick comes in? Tbh probably no one knows, but I still wanted to ask on here ;;
Orders aren't shipping until June. Of course, the order page confirmation is pretty basic and it doesn't get into specifics. All we know is that they ship First-Class mail, which is a service and not any box in particular. Finally, the light sticks are a new listing on the mikumerch website. In other words, I doubt anybody could give you that info until preorders start shipping.

One thing I noticed was that an order including two light sticks nearly doubles the shipping rate (Yikes!). Base shipping is $6.90.

Already placed my order. I'm hoping they don't decide to cancel mine because I'm relying on freight forwarding. *sigh* Only just realized their FAQ says they don't allow it. Will be gritting my teeth now.

I just bought my tickets today and I am so excited! This will be my first time seeing a live VOCALOID concert and my first "concert" actually :)
Just gotta buy the light stick now but I am really so hyped!!!
Nice! Do you mind sharing which city you're attending?

idoltrash69

リンちゃんなう!
Finally, the light sticks are a new listing on the mikumerch website. In other words, I doubt anybody could give you that info until preorders start shipping.
Oh, I see. Well, thanks anyways!
Base shipping is $6.90
Ooooh I didn't know that, I just assumed that it did have a shipping cost but didn't know exactly what it was. Did it say that on the website? Man, I really should start wearing my glasses. Either way, thanks for the info!

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
Does anyone know the exact measurments (length, width, height) of the box that the lightstick comes in? Tbh probably no one knows, but I still wanted to ask on here ;;
I doubt that they'll have the same source of lightsticks from Mirai (unless they'll just be re-branding them)

lighstick-sizing.jpg
Size and packaging reference. I haven't seen penlights packaged in boxes though - they just have a cardboard backing and plastic shell.

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
Mikumerch.com is an online retailer. The penlights are going thru the mail so they will have to be in a shipping box, along with any other item in your order (light stick film).
It’s small enough to fit a bubble wrap envelope/packet, though I’m not sure if there is a difference in shipping pricing.

Unless they’re imitating Amazon and ship 90% air in their standard boxes hahaha.

Reactions: Faiyez

tundras

Collection Curator
Apr 8, 2018
US
tundras.contactin.bio
Got a shipping confirmation for the pen light today! The tracking says it was shipped "last Thursday" (the location history only began from today, in California), and is expected to be delivered here by Monday. Considering the website said they would start shipping on June 15th, it seems that they're doing it earlier than originally planned.

tundras

Collection Curator
Apr 8, 2018
US
tundras.contactin.bio
The packaging for the lightstick itself is about 11 x 2 x 1 inches (length x width x height/thickness). It came in a poster tube approximately 13 inches tall and 3 inches in diameter. Hope this helps!

They used "Miku Expo 2018" in the logotype without specifying the location. I guess they will sell the same glow sticks in Europe too.
The cardstock backing features the illustration for the US tours, with USA & Mexico in the logo, but the lightstick itself is just Hatsune Miku Expo/2018. They'll probably just change the backing for Europe.

Reactions: Faiyez

idoltrash69

リンちゃんなう!
The packaging for the lightstick itself is about 11 x 2 x 1 inches (length x width x height/thickness). It came in a poster tube approximately 13 inches tall and 3 inches in diameter. Hope this helps!
Wow, thank you! I was actually starting to consider just buying it at the venue, since shipping it to my country is really expensive, but I might give it another try! Again, thanks dude!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)