• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hello everyone! My Mikuration picks for March are up!

"忘れないで、手紙" by Aura Qualic

This song is an amazing sort of ballad. The introduction from what sounds like a child's piano or music box sets an innocent tone. In a lower and somewhat flat, although catchy, verse, Miku begins, and then sweeps up into an emotional, soaring chorus, accompanied by a chorus of background vocals. It's one of my favorites from Aura Qualic.

king妃jack躍 by 宮守文学

This song was one of my absolute favorites from Mirai 2023. The repeated initial line of its lyrics is one of those features that some songs have that make them instantly recognizable--anyone who's heard this song will know it immediately by this line alone. With the driving melody of its piano and the bouncy, irreverent melody of its bass and guitar, it reminds me very much of the vibe of Persona 5 and its band of picaresque heroes, and similarly rallies the audience to shake off any discouragement and remake their future.

"隣で歌ってくれるデフォミクさん🎤" by ののこ

This is a sweet image of Miku. I love the warmth of the light!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Happy Miku Day, everyone! I've added a new item to the Club Creations album--"Walk with Me," the original song I entered into the most recent Vocacolle in February!

"Walk with Me" is a chillwave song that includes vocal synths. In keeping with its genre, "Walk with Me" is the first video I've attempted that includes animations that are synced to the music!

I hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: hamano

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Happy May, everyone! My Mikuration picks for this month are up!

"Thunderbolt" by jon-YAKITORY

"Thunderbolt" is a different sort of song in that it combines a few styles that don't commonly go together. For example, it's largely a rock song, with appropriate guitar work, but it also has guitar passages that feel a bit reminiscent of (fast) chill Latin guitar. Personally, I found it took a little getting-used-to, but I ended up liking its novelty, especially after seeing it performed at Thunderbolt.

The instrumental is different, but the vocal is very catchy. The first lines of the verse have a way of really staying with you, and the opening lines and end of the chorus hit quite hard.

I've also really enjoyed the opportunities I've had to see this song performed live. Miku's delivery of the song as the opening of Thunderbolt, calling out to the audience, "Ikuze! Thunderbolto! Hai! Hai! Hai!" while pumping her arm was a perfect way to get the audience excited, and seeing her later wave to the audience and them waving back was really heartwarming. It was also fun to see jon-YAKITORY play the guitar alongside her during MIKU FES’24 (春)〜Happy 16th Birthday〜. (Complete with a potted plant worn on his head to preserve his privacy, which had its own off-the-wall appeal.)

"ワールドワイドフェスティバル" ("Worldwide Festival") by HachiojiP

"ワールドワイドフェスティバル" ("Worldwide Festival") is a fun song to listen to. Peppy and fast, it embodies a spur-of-the-moment summer travel adventure. The three-way chorus of Miku, Luka, and Rin is very pretty!

"Love 青い 💙" by Zakusey

This artwork features Miku in a white dress surrounded by wind-borne hearts. There's something really peaceful, vibrant, and warm about it--you can easily feel the breeze that is carrying the hearts swirling through the air.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MagicalMiku

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Happy July, everyone! My Mikuration picks are up!

"Thousand Little Voices" by Vault Kid & Flanger Moose

This was one of my favorite songs from Miku Expo 2021 Online. I feel like the lyrics really resonate with a lot of people. I love the mood created by the background synths and the falling pluck sounds, as well as the jazzy feeling created by the brass-like synth.

"Imperial Girl" ("帝国少女") by R Sound Design

This song also has a great mood to it--it fits the night cityscape in the PV very well. The bell-like synths evoke the city's twinkling window lights, and Miku's whispery voice is like the shadowy night wind, which makes it even more satisfying when she hits the song title in the chorus after a brief pause.

"black box" by Rosele

This is a pretty image of Miku cradling a music note. I think it suits her.

Also, an update on Mikuration: hamano has decided to stop Mikurating for the time being, so you'll be getting my choices exclusively. I plan to keep up my current cadence of making new choices every two months, though I may put in additional ones here and there. I'm planning on sharing some things for Miku's birthday, for example.

Thanks for all the great picks, @hamano!

Also, if anyone's interested in joining the Mikuration lineup, let me know!

Hatsune Mikurwa

"Call me Asparagus" - DJ Khaled
Jul 8, 2024
May I join the Hatsune Miku fan club?

I love Miku and her songs! Especially Nekomimi switch, Senbonzakura, Melt, and SPiCa!
Her songs are very nice, and her voice is very angelic and beautiful. I also enjoy her covers, such as this masterpiece right here Uhm, I don't really care much about other vocaloid characters or one's that don't associate with Crypton. I just really love Miku and her songs
I also suggest everyone to please listen to this song, because it will change your life for the better.
Seriously my life hasn't been the same. Enjoy!

Reactions: InstallGentoo

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Welcome, @Hatsune Mikurwa! I've added you to the member list and given you access to add items to the Club Creations album. Feel free to grab a userbar if you'd like and/or check out Mikuration! (Details are in the OP.)

Those are some fine song choices! I really like the image you shared, too. (The second video, unfortunately, seems to be unavailable for some reason.)

Reactions: InstallGentoo

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hello everyone! My Mikuration picks for August are up!

This is the first time I've picked songs during Miku's birthday month, and I tried to pick some things that are a little different and special. I hope you enjoy them!

"Intergalactic Bound" by Yunosuke & CircusP

I'm grateful to have been able to see this song performed live on the livestream of Miku's debut Coachella performance. I love so much about this song. In its lyrics, beat, and other instrumentals, it embodies the bold flavor of hope and fellowship that are the absolute hallmarks of Miku concerts. I also love the little nods that are given to other famous Expo songs ("Thousand Little Voices," "Ten Thousand Stars," and one or two others). Additionally, I enjoy the confluence of the song's title, its vibe, and something I read online: that Miku has literally been beamed out into space in the past. (I couldn't vouch for if that was done on purpose, but given the radio/Wi-Fi waves that carry her songs, it's definitely happened.)

"Miku's Eternal Echoes - Ambient Soundscape" by Remi the Dreamfox

This is a somewhat different choice. This composition is over 8 hours long, composed of several musical works that feature a Miku guitar pedal and a thumb keyboard (among, I assume, other synths that aren't listed in the YouTube description). The constituent and overall compositions are generally instrumental in nature, but you can hear Miku's voice contributing to the pieces' emotional content. The overall effect is to evoke an image of a vast beautifully bittersweet/hopeful ambient sound environment. It's a calming and evocative listen that encourages the imagination to breathe, and in this and its somewhat experimental nature, I thought it appropriate for Miku's birth month, since versatility and the support of creativity are among her quintessential elements.

"おめでとー!!!!!!!!" by ごうやだいふく

The excited, loving, and hopeful expression on Miku's face, as well as the warmth of the piece overall, really made it jump out at me. It was actually created for Miku's 13th birthday, and I hope you'll agree it's a perfect choice for her 16th as well.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)