• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How Do You See Miku?

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
For my headcanons, I tend to see Miku as a v tired and overworked girl, who nonetheless tries to be kind even if she's this close to passing out on the spot most of the time. But despite her busy schedule, she is someone who genuinely loves music, is passionate about singing, and, in certain AUs, marvels at the endless creativity of humanity. And ofc, she loves her friends and family, as they're who she works hard for after all. (But yeah, she kinda ends up being a bit lazy when she does get some time off.) Still, Miku can get fiercely protective of her loved ones, especially if they mean a lot to her.

But these characteristics aren't really set in stone. Miku's my eternal muse who I can basically place in whatever universe and circumstances I want, no matter where my interests take me. And that's the best thing about her, really. I'm incredibly grateful for that. ;u;

andantina

Jun 10, 2020
ashes to ashes
Kind, polite and peppy. Energetic and loud when she's on stage, but surprisingly introverted offstage. In my mind, she works as both an actor and a singer since she's often used to portray different roles of herself in PVs. This causes her to be on a booked schedule and teleports around the world daily through a colorful light tunnel. She is fascinated by the human world and culture.

I see her as girly, but with a boyish streak-- she enjoys wearing a lot of different outfits (lol), but is also super competitive at video games and such. (I also low-key think of her as an "older sister" figure that'll be lazed out on the couch watching a rom com after you get home from school. No idea why :miku2_move:)

TheLemonKing

*When the citrus is too sour*
Jun 26, 2020
Rotting in Vocaloid Jail
My version of Hatsune Miku is a much more salty and cynical person off stage than her happy go-lucky on stage persona, this is due to her position of CEO of the vocaloids after Miriam's voicebank went into retirement (which is an entirely differently headcanon in it's own right). Because of the stress of her pop-diva career and the burden of upholding the company name, she's prone to lashing out at her friends and has a bit of a mean streak. On a lighter note, Miku is very welcoming of newcomers and tries her best to act like a big sister to the younger vocaloids like Una and Rana.

1597354343846.png Credit goes to notpu_da's Picrew, which was where I made this Miku

andantina

Jun 10, 2020
ashes to ashes
My version of Hatsune Miku is a much more salty and cynical person off stage than her happy go-lucky on stage persona, this is due to her position of CEO of the vocaloids after Miriam's voicebank went into retirement (which is an entirely differently headcanon in it's own right). Because of the stress of her pop-diva career and the burden of upholding the company name, she's prone to lashing out at her friends and has a bit of a mean streak. On a lighter note, Miku is very welcoming of newcomers and tries her best to act like a big sister to the younger vocaloids like Una and Rana.

View attachment 3651 Credit goes to notpu_da's Picrew, which was where I made this Miku
That's really cute! Imagining Miku as cynical is really fun to do.

Now that you mention it, using Picrew would be a good way to get different personality interpretations across. I came up with this for my HC:

39hc1.JPG

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
If you think about it, Miku is all of the producers who have created songs with her, and every message contained within. She is the daughter and parent of the loosely grouped community gathered under the name "Vocaloid."

Reactions: andantina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)