• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

Stardust Daydreamer

~ Magic, Mental Health, and Music ~
Apr 9, 2018
Kind of? I have Rin and Len V4 and their Act 2 voicebanks, and I prefer Rin’s Act 2 to her Warm Append, but her Act 2 and Power are about the same as far as how much I like them.

The person below me owns over 15 Vocaloids (legally, of course).

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I'm not super big on it because there are toddlers that draw better than me but I have drawn Ruby a few times, at least :'D

The person below me likes Merli more than Lapis

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Rielz

New Fan
Jul 21, 2018
False, I don’t own any editor :(

The person below has made a “fanloid” in the past.

Trevor

?
May 2, 2018
Yes! Sakura Luka back in high school lol . The person below me has been one of those "Len is so damn sexy" fansIMG_3326.PNG

Reactions: Twillby

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
False. For sake of full disclosure, I've mainly been working with Piapro (which is similar in terms of what it can do in most respects), but...I just hate the way the V4 editor looks. It reminds me of what a World War II-era submarine console must have looked like. If "intimidating" and "unapproachable" was the vibe they were going for...they nailed it. Granted, a lot of software in general was uglier in earlier years than it is now, and the issue isn't necessarily how something looks if it works well, but I'm glad I started with Piapro when I was less of a newbie than I am now :) .

*Maybe this should be in the Unpopular Opinions thread?*

The person below has been caught singing along to a Vocaloid song in public.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)