• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

ngoomie

New Fan
Jan 22, 2019
Oh, definitely! I really didn't like how CeVIO sounded before, but the update makes it sound really good. I was originally only considering buying CeVIO for IA English, but now I'd definitely consider buying other vocals as well.

The person below wishes there'd be VOCALOID voicebanks available for more languages.

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
True, sadly.
The person below believe this group that contains Rin, Len, Fukase, and Flower.

CV420

Ultimate Lurker
May 23, 2018
California
www.youtube.com
Sure, that'd be cool! I'm not really into any other Vocaloid languages besides Japanese and English, tho. (But if it means more males in general, I'm all for it. Lmao)

The person below has never been to a Vocaloid live concert (Miku Expo/Magical Mirai)

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
False! I went to Miku Expo in DC last year.

The person below has never made an original Vocaloid song.

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
FEELING REALLY ATTACKED RIGHT NOW (aka true)

The person below likes a cat Vocaloid (ie Iroha, SeeU, Mew, etc)

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Yes I do~ Iroha and Mew especially are great

The person below has had a “too cool to like (popular Vocaloid)” phase

David K.

a Czech vocal synth user and keyboardist
Feb 15, 2019
Czech Republic
False. I only have UTAU and Synth V, but I'm planning to buy a Vocaloid one day.
The person below hasn't tried Synth V yet.

ngoomie

New Fan
Jan 22, 2019
Nope, I only own one. It's a Rin Append Nendoroid. I would like to buy more eventually, though.

The person below likes an obscure producer.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
False. I only have UTAU and Synth V, but I'm planning to buy a Vocaloid one day.
The person below hasn't tried Synth V yet.
True. And, unfortunately, I probably won't, though I really like Ellie's voice. I dislike the license agreement. If IIRC, it specifically forbids sexual or political content. Honestly, it's fairly unlikely I'd have an issue with either of these--for sure no issue with the first one, and the second is unlikely (but not an absolute guarantee). You can interpret these things pretty broadly if you have a mind to, though. Plus, if there were any kind of issue, I'd have to go to China for arbitration....

Yeah, I'm probably overthinking things.

Edit: Oops, looks like I was a bit late :(

Nope, I only own one. It's a Rin Append Nendoroid. I would like to buy more eventually, though.

The person below likes an obscure producer.
Yep, I think Bernis is pretty unknown.

The person below has never seen a live concert (live or on video).

Edit 2 (just to address @sangv's point):
I'm pretty sure Cryptonloids have similar terms in their EULAs, although I could be mistaken.
True, CFM forbids stuff that is "detrimental to the Vocaloid's character" or something, which is both more lenient and broader than SynthV's sexuality clause, depending on your/their point of view at the time. As far as I remember, there's nothing concerning politics in the CFM license, though. Unless you count where I believe it tells you not to do things against public order or something--so don't have Miku incite people to take up torches and pitchforks and have a revolution or something. :)

Last edited:

ngoomie

New Fan
Jan 22, 2019
I've seen concerts in video just in general, but not any VOCALOID concerts all the way through, I think?
I'm pretty sure Cryptonloids have similar terms in their EULAs, although I could be mistaken.

Repeating my last one since it was ignored: the person below likes an obscure producer.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I don't have any V1 Vocaloids.

The person below regrets buying one of their Vocaloids.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Nope! I love every single one, even if most were impulsive purchases.

The person below would like to mess with a Vocaloid keytar someday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)