• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

Azukiii

Galaco's stalker
Mar 16, 2019
I do! The game just looks cute in general and I have an addiction to gacha games

The person below me owns two engloids

Sep 21, 2019
Not true. I only own Miku English! (If only PowerFX would have a sale, then I'd have three!)

The person below likes Miku's v3 English better than her v4.

Last edited:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
False. Miku V4 English was the very first Vocaloid I ever used, so I might be biased, but I love her to pieces. I think her V4's English is generally more clear, too, and she has slightly better pronunciation.

The person below me has purchased a Vocaloid they didn't really want or desire just because it was on sale.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hmmm, I'm going to go with false. I did purchase Daina primarily because she was on sale, but I also always wanted an engloid and I was interested in her voice so I wouldn't say it was only because she was on sale.

The person below me can name at least 3 halloween vocaloid songs!

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
  • Trick and Treat - OSTER Project
  • Black Cats of Halloween - Mayuko
  • Zombie - Circus-P (it kinda fits the theme so I consider it a Halloween song :miku2_move:)
The person below me wants to get into using vocal synths but is intimidated over the price.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

kozet

Conlanger
Jul 5, 2019
flirora.xyz
Yes. Maybe that was why I got into vocal synths so late (along with using Linux so couldn't use UTAU without using Wine). I eventually discovered SynthV when it was still in its technical preview.

The person below me has VOCALOID 5 but no earlier versions.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
True! But only the trial. I like it, but I'm conflicted - are the vowel transitions that choppy for all voicebanks or just the trial bank?

The person below me has written Vocaloid/UTAU/assorted vocal synth fanfiction.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Definitely not dance, but maybe moving a little while listening. Concerts are a different thing, penlights have to move all through the show!

The person below has preordered or will order Project Diva Mega39's

Sep 21, 2019
True~! Though there are some things that I find disappointing about it (*cough*acrade style gameplay*cough*), there are still some cool aspects to it; like the motion control mode and the toon shaded PVs! :D

The person below owns at least 2 Crypton Vocaloids!

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Actually, that one is false because I didn't try it out on the Spanish Vocaloid (or any Vocaloid in general.)

The person below wrote a crossover fanfiction that contains Vocaloid.

Sep 21, 2019
Untrue. I don't own v1, but I'd love to get one just to see the differences between the Vocaloid 1 and the current versions!

Edit: The person below is a fan of VIP2ch's UTAUloids. (The Vippaloids! :D)

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
True, I like them...especially Cyber Diva! And Vy2 is one of the few male vocals Id say I actually care about haha.

The person below me used UTAU before VOCALOID

Sep 21, 2019
True! I was so confused when I used Vocaloid for the first time because I was so used to UTAU! But, UTAU is what got me into Vocaloid/vocal synth producing in the first place!

The person below me owns at least one CeVio!

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)