• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
May have been singing along with "Drown" and/or "My Goodbye" in the library yesterday.......

The person below has been caught dancing to a Vocaloid song in public.

KohaiKaty

OC maniac and vsqx maker//tuner
Apr 10, 2018
'merca
False (luckily;;;;) I try to be careful and make sure that I'm alone when goofily dancing to VOCALOID songs ;;u;;

The person below has this one VOCALOID song that always makes them cry every time they watch it or listen to it.

Osakablade

Vocaloid User, Not A Fan.
Apr 23, 2018
Japan
False. Never cried at any song Vocaloid or other wise(although, I did once cry laughing at a comedy version of the 12 days of Christmas back in the early 80`s) .
The person below thinks Hatsune Miku is a Mega-star in Japan.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
False. Maybe she came close a few years ago, but Crypton aren't very good at promoting except to their own fanbase. Luo Tianyi is a much better example of a virtual "mega-star" thanks to her CF deals in China and current ventures in Japan. She's an Avex artist!

The person below thinks that there will be a new VOCALOID company emerging in the next 6 months.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
True...I'll say. My memory's a bit fuzzy, but it was early, very possibly the first, and definitely the first one that got me into the fandom.

The person below uses V5 exclusively.

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
Oh boy I do love Miku Dark, but nope, I like Solid more!

The person below owns a Vocaloid that is not their native language.

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Actually, that's false because I've never used Vocaloid nor UTAU before.

The person below who likes to ships FukaFlower (a person who ships both Fukase and Flower as couple).

ngoomie

New Fan
Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, unfortunately. I'm going to try and save up to buy one sometime soon, though I have a few other vocal synth related things I want to attempt to buy first.
The person below can't decide on a favorite VOCALOID.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
False. The fact i consistently forget she exists should be a sign i don't care for her too much.

The person below has a song they like that's been deleted.

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
Correct. Meltdown was deleted, although it did get reuploaded later.

The person below once though Kaito and Meiko had official ages.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Miki is my fifth favorite, so i didn't have to go too far down for that.

The person below can remember the first 20 vocaloids in release order w/o googling.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hm...not really. She’s alright, but I don’t pay too much attention to her

The person below is really excited about the CeVIO engine update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)