• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Sure, why not? She has some really nice songs, and others whose sound I hated at first but then got used to and came to really like. M, E, I-K-O!

The person below learned Japanese purely/mostly for Vocaloid.

ngoomie

New Fan
Jan 22, 2019
My main reason for learning Japanese is actually to be able to play some of my favorite videogames in their original language, but I'm definitely also doing it for VOCALOID related reasons, too.

The person below prefers to buy physical versions of VOCALOIDs where possible.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
False! I used to care about physicals, but getting a new laptop and having to transfer made me like my digitals a lot more. Plus my poor boxes just collect dust

The person below prefers an updated version of a voicebank to the original (i.e. Miku V3 > Miku V2)

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Yes, most notably Lily, Gackpo, and every Cryptonloid except maybe Luka.

The person below has wrote a song with 3 or more loids in it.

Overcast Immortal

Budding producer
Dec 4, 2018
USA
www.youtube.com
True! As soon as I got Maika, I started working on a few songs featuring her with Dex and Luka. If we count vocals from other programs, I've gone higher. Off the top of my head, '続ける/Continue' has 4: Dex, Luka, Bones, and Marie Ork, and 'Nails in my Heart' has Dex, Luka, Hakaine Maiko, and Yokune Ruko. I haven't finished it, though.

The person below owns more Vocaloids than Vocaloid songs they've released.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
If we only count finished songs, then yes, 6 songs vs 10 vocaloids. Probably because I keep doing group songs.

Um, same question!

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Well, I have 25+ Vocaloids and 2 released songs so...
Ugh relatable.

Yes! I'd like more KRNloids. Not that I'd ever buy or use them probably, because I don't know Korean and would probs make them sound bad. Maybe someday. I've got enough languages on my plate right now though, haha.

The person below really wants a 'loid in a language we don't have yet.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Oh h*** no lol. Don't get me wrong, some people pull them off really beautifully, but most live Vocaloid performances not-done-by-a-Vocaloid/hologram just come off as kinda cringy imo... In any case I can't dance ^^;;

The person below likes V5 over V4? (Only cause I've heard a lot of arguments either way, but I haven't used V5 enough to decide for myself. Personally never cared about xsy, so that doesn't influence me, although I know it's a real drawback to a lot of folks)

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I've never used V5 so I guess my opinion is kinda worthless, but I like the appearance of V4 much more. And I've used V4 a lot and nothing about it is awful...though I do have some pet peeves with it lol.

The person below me likes Kanon more than Anon.

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
It's really really close but I'd probably say I like Wil a smiiiiidge more? Maybe? They're... probably tied honestly flskjfldskj

The person below remembers H

ngoomie

New Fan
Jan 22, 2019
I do but I don't, if that makes sense? like, it rings a bell but I'm struggling to remember the specifics about what H was, something Crypton was working on?? might be struggling to remember what it was because I just woke up, though.

the person below remembers Meaw.

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
H was something 1st place was working on but I guess she was never finished.
Yeah, i remember MeAw! And I still really like them but also wonder what exactly they were in the end..

the person below tends to forget a specific Vocaloid even though they aren't that unpopular.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Rana is a vocaloid i actually want to buy but whenever i list vocaloids in my head i tend to leave her off then realize "goshdangit forgot Rana again"

Same question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)