• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
no! I've been wanting to make one for years and I tried a while ago but it was really complicated and also it's kind of awkward to record in my dorm lol. maybe someday!

The person below me has been to a Vocamerica concert

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Sadly, I didn't go to any Vocamerica concerts.

The person below has tried create both the UTAU voicebank and the DeepVocal voicebank.

Pewe

Aspiring Fan
Dec 7, 2019
I did try to create an UTAU but failed miserably because of the limits of my computer and mic, but mainly because I didn’t (and I still don’t) have ANY idea about the oto.ni thingy or the record process lol

The person below me has had a VOCALOID / UTAU / CeVio / whatever “crush” at one point in their life.

Reactions: Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Oh god don't make me face my Kaito obsession of 2010-2011.

The person below owns/plans to own their favorite Vocaloid? (or Synth V, DV, whatevs)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Sorta true? It wasn’t a full-blown cosplay, but I’ve dressed up as Meiko before because I’ve got her hairstyle.

The person below me owns a VB in a language they don’t know anything of.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Haha not unless I get SeeU or Uni! I'm semi-good at Spanish (can read books but can't hold a conversation very well) and a little earlier on with Chinese (it is SO fun yall, highly recommend Mandarin if you want a foreign language with simple grammar and 0 conjugation!!). My Japanese is much more basic but I still know a little + hiragana :)

The person below has made an original with a voice synth?

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Actually true. I'd never dare publish it - if you think my writing's bad, you should see my attempts at songwriting.

The person below me owns a VB that's now entirely out of print (i.e. you can't purchase it new anymore).

Reactions: Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
You should totally post it! I bet it's great :)

On topic:
Yup! Miriam. Took ages to find her second-hand. + Leon and Lola, if Zero-G aren't selling them by email anymore. Also I think you can't get Cyman/Cyva's V4s anymore, so those too.

The person below has been to Miku EXPO?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Yes, I own a lot actually! I own quite a few mikus and I own almost all Lily figures that are available...I think I'm only missing like 3. I also own the Luka pop funko if you wanna count that. I'm really in a nendoroid phase and luckily for me Miku is the queen of nendos lol.

The person below has made a remix of a Vocaloid song

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
True! I've done one of Meltdown that I still need to finish!

The person below at one point mistakenly thought a cover or remix of a song was the original song!

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
True! I didn't realize the version of "I Like You, I Love You" I was so familiar with was just a remake until I was in college. I'm... not very fond of the original, actually, so I'm fine just loving the remake.

The person below me isn't a fan of a producer most people seem to love.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
(I literally didn't find out until a month ago the version of Suki Daisuki I always listened to wasn't the original. I felt like such a noob, lol.)

On topic:
True. I don't like Kikuo or PinnochioP that much.

The person below is plans to try and attend both Magical Mirai and Miku Expo this year!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
True! I don't have many pieces, but I love the ones I do!

The person below has clothing for multiple Vocaloids/vocal synths.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Mmmm yeah I have really old Kaito and Meiko shirts. The ones with chibis on them. I think I had a Miku one too but that's long gone by now. I don't really wear fandom shirts anymore since people tend to think you're weird LOL

The person below would buy a Vocaloid of a new language? French, German, Russian, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)