• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

dezzydream

jermacraft
i'd LOVE to play with a vietnamese vocaloid!!! vietnamese has very diverse pronunciation depending on region, so it would be really interesting to see what you can do with it. sadly, there is almost no demand for vietnamese in vocalsynths, so i guess it'll have to stay a dream of mine.

the person below prefers ahsloids to other japanese vocaloids

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Mmmmm I don't know that I can really say I have a preference on Japanese loids! AHS is a wonderful company, and I do love their loids. But Kaito is my second favorite ever, and I mostly stan Engloids, so... we'll say, neutral!

The person below has never been to any kind of Vocaloid event?

Reactions: TheStarPalace

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
True... I wanna go to MikuExpo Dallas, but my spending money's run dry until I can find a job, and I don't know if tickets will be around that long. Here's hoping!

The person below me has resold a voicebank, either because they didn't like it, didn't use it enough to feel justified having it, or just wanted/needed the money.

Reactions: Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Yes! Let me tally this up, um... I'll have 13 boxes by the time Moke and Flower arrive. And some handmade ones :)

The person below plans on buying Miku NT? (Or else is waiting for a specific Cryptonloid maybe. Like the sucker I am, I'll probably cave in and buy Kaito NT if/when that happens asldfjsdf)

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Yes!! I plan on waiting until preorders for her physical copy open up, though. And I plan on buying them all!

The person below me loves an obscure and/or generally disliked voicebank.

Reactions: Leon

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Yes! I'd say the most disliked Vocaloid I like is Ryuto. I know everyone thinks he sucks but I appreciate his silliness and hold no grudges against him. Also Tone Rion has been one of my favorite vocaloids for years. I know more people warmed up to her a little more after she got a V4, but I remember seeing people adamantly hating her design and voice in the V3 era. I love her cute voice and both of her designs are really girly and cutesy, right up my alley. :rion_lili:

The person below owns a voicebank they regret buying

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
That was false. I was introduced to Vocaloid not because of Project Diva but on the internet like YouTube for example.

The person below prefers getting physical Vocaloid boxes over download only.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Absolutely. Not only does it "feel" safer somehow, it's also just nice for cosmetic reasons ^^

The person below has at least one Vocaloid figure?

Reactions: Wario94

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
True! I've mentioned it a few times, but I have an idea that centers around "Rin and Len living in pre-Victorian European affluence". Nothing concrete has come of it though.

The person below me has bought merch directly from the Miku Expo website!

Reactions: Aia

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Naw I don't really stan particular producers, just like I don't follow particular human singers/bands. I just find songs I like. :)

The person below is new to the fandom?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)