• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

I loved this game during VO times.

Rules:
1) answer if the VOCALOID statement of the last post applies to you or not
2) create a VOCALOID statement that starts with "The person below" for the next person

It can be literally everything that is related to VOCALOID. Likes, dislikes, favorite Vocaloids, producers, songs, software, video games, thoughts about the fandom, the time one has become a fan, even other voice synthesizers as long as it doesn't sound obscure for an ordinary VOCALOID fan.

I will start.

The person below's favorite VOCALOID is by Crypton.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I loved this game during VO times.

Rules:
1) answer if the VOCALOID statement of the last post applies to you or not
2) create a VOCALOID statement that starts with "The person below" for the next person

It can be literally everything that is related to VOCALOID. Likes, dislikes, favorite Vocaloids, producers, songs, software, video games, thoughts about the fandom, the time one has become a fan, even other voice synthesizers as long as it doesn't sound obscure for an ordinary VOCALOID fan.

I will start.

The person below's favorite VOCALOID is by Crypton.
True. :iroha_lili:
The person below reads +20k fanfiction during the night when they should be going to sleep.

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
False, I write it when I should be sleeping...

The person below makes fan art/fan fiction of a song or Vocaloid in only an hour after it's live or revealed.

Bascetta

One who does Administering
Mar 7, 2018
False, it takes at least 6 months for me to work up the motivation to do anything!
The person below worships Maika and only Maika. Maika is the only one for them. :maika_lili:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
False, Miku's probably always going to be my star. Once I can make something decent for her to sing, that is.
The person below enjoys perfecting songs in Future Tone.

Eviltreat16

Apr 8, 2018
True, I don't try to but enjoy doing so! I perfected Last Night Good Night on Hard this past weekend actually lol.

The person below thought Vocaloid was an anime at first.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
True! The idea of substituting the appropriate phonemes seems simple enough in theory, but I have to suspect that making it work takes some uncommon skill.

The person below thinks it's cool when words like "phoneme" and "dipthong" come up in casual conversation around the boards.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Parrly true. It's nice to see but I wouldn't say I think it's cool.

Thevperson below's favoeite Vocaloid is really unpopular.

Eviltreat16

Apr 8, 2018
False, I wish I did though.

The person below wants Miriam V4 to be real.

Eviltreat16

Apr 8, 2018
False, I use it if I have to because the video player is atrocious

The person below has used MMD at least once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)