• Our site rules have went through some updates and changes recently! Please take a moment to read over the changes (Rules 2-4) here!

Kazumi's Covers

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
Your tuning and mixing is magnificent:sonika_ani_lili: I like it even more then the original version. Well done!

• Love
Reactions: Kazumimi

Kazumimi

Guess you could say I’m a TEIniac?
Staff member
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Here’s this travesty lovely cover! It’s obvious I had no clue how to properly record Piapro Studio and was really strapped for time. One day I wanna go back and fix it because for all the work I did out into it, it deserves a better finish.
Also here are the Nico uploads of my other covers:

Krin

pretending it's 2012 again
Feb 28, 2019
Woah Len's voice sounds like it really fits here, it's been awhile since I've listened to any Len covers and I kinda forgot that I liked his voice too! but maybe... after Rin though :) and Otome dissection is a banger so I loved this already. Anyways I think you did a good job!!!

• Love
Reactions: Kazumimi

Kazumimi

Guess you could say I’m a TEIniac?
Staff member
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Woah Len's voice sounds like it really fits here, it's been awhile since I've listened to any Len covers and I kinda forgot that I liked his voice too! but maybe... after Rin though :) and Otome dissection is a banger so I loved this already. Anyways I think you did a good job!!!
Thank you so much Krin!!! <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)