Kazumi's Covers

Kazumimi

Spreader of Tei propaganda
Staff member
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Thanks, Cafe!!! <3
Yeah, Nico has an upload limit for free members. Seems like such a silly thing to me… :luka_move:
They even limit how many videos you can put into your playlists/mylists. :kaito_lili:

• Wow
Reactions: cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Oh thats a bummer! I suppose youre going to save your magnum opus covers for NND now haha? I wish I could like NND more but there's so many things about that site that bother me. Oh well, at least we still have YouTube!

Reactions: Kazumimi

Kazumimi

Staff member
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
My cover for Halloween! I didn’t premiere this one because I wouldn’t have been able to be there, LOL.
This song was much more difficult to tune than I expected, but Tei sounds so good with this kind of music so it’s worth it!

Krin

Passionate Fan
Feb 28, 2019
Sorry I'm only seeing this now!!! But I love how Tei sounds in here so much!!!! Honestly I think your tuning has improved a lot recently, it makes me so happy to watch people's tuning (and art!!) progress and get better :ia_ani_lili:

Kazumimi

Staff member
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Sorry I'm only seeing this now!!! But I love how Tei sounds in here so much!!!! Honestly I think your tuning has improved a lot recently, it makes me so happy to watch people's tuning (and art!!) progress and get better :ia_ani_lili:
Omg, no need to apologize!! And, thank you so much!! You’re so sweet!! :lapis_ani_lili:

Reactions: Stardust

Kitterr

mr funnyman
Sep 12, 2020
hell? (Australia)
ooh! i absolutely love the 'blank song' (as i'd like to call it) cover! funny enough, i only found out about that channel recently! :kanon_lili: but aa!! it sounds soo good, and has maybe sorta got me into tei a bit, since that cover? was amazing! good work!! :lapis_ani_lili:

• Love
Reactions: Kazumimi

Kazumimi

Staff member
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Thank you so much!! Also it makes me super happy to hear that it may have gotten you into Tei! (Making more people like Tei is one of my goals as a cover artist, hehe.)
Thanks for listening!! :kokone_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)