• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kazumi's Covers

Sep 21, 2019
Here’s this travesty lovely cover! It’s obvious I had no clue how to properly record Piapro Studio and was really strapped for time. One day I wanna go back and fix it because for all the work I did out into it, it deserves a better finish.
Also here are the Nico uploads of my other covers:

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Woah Len's voice sounds like it really fits here, it's been awhile since I've listened to any Len covers and I kinda forgot that I liked his voice too! but maybe... after Rin though :) and Otome dissection is a banger so I loved this already. Anyways I think you did a good job!!!

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
Woah Len's voice sounds like it really fits here, it's been awhile since I've listened to any Len covers and I kinda forgot that I liked his voice too! but maybe... after Rin though :) and Otome dissection is a banger so I loved this already. Anyways I think you did a good job!!!
Thank you so much Krin!!! <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)