• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kazumi's Covers

Sep 21, 2019
I forgot to share this here the other day... ehehehe whoops...! I kind of like the vibe my Teto tuning gives Tei's voice; it's a different flair than usual!

Sep 21, 2019
I tried tuning Maki for the first time! I still have ways to go before my SynthV tuning is as good as my UTAU tuning, but I'm still happy~! Maybe I'll make a Tei cover, too. 👀

• Love
Reactions: Ronny777
Sep 21, 2019
Thank you so much, Osse!! I'm really glad you like my tuning--Tei doesn't get enough content to begin with so I'm always happy to know I'm providing quality stuff! I'm so glad you like the PVs as well--they're so much fun to make, so it makes me happy when people like them as much as I do!!! :kokone_lili:

• Love
Reactions: ---
Sep 21, 2019
It meant going on a hiatus for a while, but I finally finished this bad boi! I know I said I wasn't planning on entering another tuning contest but.... I entered one anyways. :clara_ani_lili: It seemed a lot more chill and low-pressure compared to the other one, plus the people behind it are more familiar faces.
This cover and video are most certainly ones I've invested a lot of effort into, and regardless of whether I'm one of the winners or not, I know it paid off for me personally!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)