• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Kyomachi Seika Synthesizer V Crowdfunding Campaign

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
She gives me some futuristic vibes. I like how she looks
That's definitely intentional! Seika as a character is a time traveler who travels between the past, present, and future to teach people about Seika (the real life town she's the mascot of).

She has like this entire manga about her story, which is actually incredibly wild. The links are all dead though since they were hosted on Google+ and that service went down a few years ago. The epilogue is still up though, and it's... just as wild as the rest of it was. (Content warning for themes of war, blood, and death. No I am not kidding.)

edit: Okay I needed to make sure I wasn't losing my mind and this manga was actually official. It is, and her official site still links to it despite the first two links (third and fourth links on the page) being dead.

Reactions: aru ii and ___

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
That's definitely intentional! Seika as a character is a time traveler who travels between the past, present, and future to teach people about Seika (the real life town she's the mascot of).

She has like this entire manga about her story, which is actually incredibly wild. The links are all dead though since they were hosted on Google+ and that service went down a few years ago. The epilogue is still up though, and it's... just as wild as the rest of it was. (Content warning for themes of war, blood, and death. No I am not kidding.)

edit: Okay I needed to make sure I wasn't losing my mind and this manga was actually official. It is, and her official site still links to it despite the first two links (third and fourth links on the page) being dead.
If that’s the epilogue than I’m curious what’s the rest of the manga is like :oops: sad that it’s in Japanese and not swappable anymore

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Some interesting tweets passed by my TL, and it seems a beta version of Seika's Synth V bank was actually played at the event where the design was revealed. I tried looking to see if anyone recorded it, but I couldn't find anything orz. (It's very possible that recordings weren't allowed.)

Some impressions that people shared of it:
- she sounds very clear
- her voice is deeper than Kiritan's
- she sounds exactly like her VP
- very cute

Ogata(AHS' president)'s words: her falsetto is beautiful, and her release window is slated for the first half of next year. The new Synth V update came at the most perfect time, and there are more exciting Synth V features coming in the future. (Info from this thread, which is by someone who attended the event)

Also, the new logo for her Synth V was revealed apparently too, but I also can't find any images of that anywhere.

edit: It seems the demo song was Tsubasa, which is a staple song for AHS to cover (They did it with Kiyoteru V2, Iroha V2, and Saki AI). This tweet says they've heard that Seika was recorded with a cheerful voice, so her bank probably reflects that (though this person did not attend the event, they're parroting what they've heard).

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I’ve always loved her design and have never been able to pin down exactly why! I’m really excited to hear her voice.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Seika (and the Tohokus' CeVIO AI products) will release January 27!

Price:
Synthesizer V AI Kyomachi Seika Complete

18,480 yen​
Synthesizer V AI Kyomachi Seika Complete AHS User Special Edition
16,280 yen​
Synthesizer V AI Kyomachi Seika Download Version
9,680 yen​
Synthesizer V Kyomachi Seika Download Version
9,680 yen​

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
OHMY…. SHE SOUNDS GORGEOUSSS, I’m loving her so much :kokone_lili: . And I totally agree with Peaches about the box, suddenly custom fees don’t seem that scary to me anymore… What a queen.:tianyi_lili:
On a serious note though, both her voice and art are beautiful, I hope she gets the recognition she deserves. I’m just a bit disappointed about the fact that all her demos seem to use her AI, I’d like to hear how her standard sounds too 😅(I generally tend to prefer standard over AI, so)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Having used her Standard and AI Lites for all of seven minutes, I've deduced that, so far, she comes across like a more mature, more solid Rikka. Like what a XSY between Gumi Adult and Gumi Power would be to the OG Gumi, in a way. She holds up better under high tension to the point that she can function REALLY well as a power vocal, and her consonants aren't as explosive as many SynthV vocals tend to be. That said, she doesn't hold up as well in her low range as Rikka does, and she's not quite as natural-sounding with low tension or high breathiness. Of course, these being her Lite banks, this is all subject to change, but that's just my initial thoughts!

In other news, Seika is now my new daughter, which makes her like the eight or ninth daughter I have. No I don't care that I'm only a year and a half older than her, she's my daughter now.

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
After a brief testing of her standard, she’s already shaping up to be one of my favorite Synth V’s!

I’ve noticed she has a bit of a mature tone to her voice, it isn’t as high as I imagined it’d be. (Edit, I just noticed the post above me mentions the mature tone. Oh well lol)

Overall, she sounds really good! A bank i’d totally consider buying someday!

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)