• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Love Nikki Dress-Up Queen

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
1571432720517.png

Does anyone else play Love Nikki? If so, let's talk about it here! We can swap friend codes, designs, progress, etc.

If not, I'm here to beg convince you to play it!

Love Nikki is, as the name implies, a mobile dress up game - think Doll Divine and Rinmaru, but with over 10k individual pieces and a plot. It starts a bit slowly, but once you get into, it's tons of fun! On top of collecting designs and making your own styles, you can participate in semi-weekly competitions, join associations to collect unique suits, share your creations with the rest of the server, and support your friends!

Love Nikki starts out innocently, but it gets subtly darker as its story progresses. It comes to a head in Chapter 15, where a character is fatally stabbed (we see both the action and the aftermath, which, while subdued, is still disturbing). The game is consistently dark from then on, with minor language, violence (usually not shown, but often described in fair detail), assassination, all that fun stuff. That said, the story is only one part of the game; if you're uncomfortable, you can skim through it and just focus on the dress-up aspect.

If you play, share your friend code so we can support each other! Mine is 100068428.

(As a bonus, have some Vocaloids!)
1571434770429.png

1571434715570.png

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I tracked down the colab suits! They're so gorgeous, and I'm praying we get them in the NA server at some point!

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Hopefully the standard Miku and 2015 Mirai Miku are stamina event rewards. I’m glad that the EN server is getting this event, but honestly only the Rin/Len and Luka suits are appealing to me. (The chibi Mikus from 2016 suit are super adorbs though.)

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
To the best of my memory, it's a Hell Event, with Rin and Len being the first (or first and second, i don't remember) facet, meaning you have to spend I think ~300 diamonds for them? Which, honestly, isn't bad at all! A V0 member can make up to 100 diamonds a day just by taking advantage of the daily tasks and shares, and, being a Hell Event, that's plenty of time.

I don't remember how the original event had you obtain Luka. The 2015-2018 outfits and the 2019 outfits were two separate event, so I'm not sure if we're getting both events or just the first one. I hope they include Luka though!

(Of course, this is all speculation based on how the original event went on the Japanese and Chinese servers. Who knows how the NA server team will handle it...)

EDIT: The Love Nikki Wiki says that Rin, Len, and 2016-2018 are part of the Hell Event (meaning Rin and Len are achieved separately TT.TT), while 2015 and Miku's default outfit are a stamina event. 2019 and Luka are obtainable through a time-limited pavilion.

Last edited:
Reactions: WyndReed

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I'm gonna start bumping this monthly with some vocalsynth-related stuff I make in the game, just in case anyone gets interested.
IMG_0229.JPGIMG_0230.JPGIMG_0296.JPG
IMG_0473.JPGIMG_0476.JPG
give us masculine dark-skinned makeup you cowards
IMG_8603.JPGIMG_8604.JPG
IMG_0472.JPG

...considering I threw 7,000 diamonds at the Magical Mirai event and got every single piece of every single outfit, I really should have more. I'll have to get on it.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
It DOES take a lot of patience sometimes, I'll grant that! But I think it's worth it. The story's become worth all the effort, and the outfits get better and better!

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Is it possible to sign in with your email? Because I remember linking my account to my email a while back and I tried to log in and it won't let me now lol.
To the best of my knowledge, you have to link it to a Facebook account... I'm not entirely sure honestly. I haven't logged out since I signed up three years ago :yohioloid_lili:

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Lemony

The Poor
Jun 26, 2020
Hell
Uhhhh I missed out most of the vocaloid event but these are what I have.
They're kind of a mess but I tried. The only actual vocaloid stuff I got from the event was Rin and Len :len_lili:
FutureSwordLuka.jpgBeachPicnicMiku.jpgStreetPunkLily.jpg
Futuristic Luka, Beach/Picnic Miku, Street/Punk Lily

Also yes I do believe you need to link it to a Facebook account. Thats what I did anyways.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
To tell you the truth, I haven't touched LN in a while... I stopped playing for a few weeks and then got scared and intimidated about coming back. It's still on my phone, awaiting the day I have the nerve to come back. 😅 I'll definitely be pre-registering for SN though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)