• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Maghni AI by VocaTone Studio and Misbah Studios

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
Hi everyone! It seems that the Indiegogo page for Magnhi AI has updated! To get just a digital voice from the library its about 90 USD.

... I had to check the wayback machine to make sure this wasn't initially in the indiegogo, since I thought I went mad!

1703808130406.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news:

Maghni AI is holding a Q&A at 7PM CST--- a little less than an hour from now.

From the fundraising page: "Feel free to ask any questions you might have about Maghni. The stream will be archived on the VocaTone website!"

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
What I really want to know is if physicals will be available later or if it's a limited run. The descriptions of special CF art makes me think they'll be available later, but it'd be nice to confirm

Reactions: WyndReed

cocoaCacao

Cocoa
Apr 8, 2018
What I really want to know is if physicals will be available later or if it's a limited run. The descriptions of special CF art makes me think they'll be available later, but it'd be nice to confirm
Regular physicals will be available all the time, but there are fundraiser-exclusive inserts and box covers that will be limited to the crowdfund.

• Love
Reactions: Leon

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
The developers truly seem like such kind, dedicated, and passionate people but the answers to some of the questions kind of produced more confusion than clarity for me.
  • "We have a strong and developed timeline, but we don't want to share it in case it changes as a result of the fundraiser"
  • "We're developing a diffusion language model that will learn from other languages already implemented and we cannot say what research it was based on"
  • "We can't say what proportion of this project is actually being driven by crowdfunding and what portion is not"

I understand the nature of proprietary technology. I understand not wanting to make promises you can't keep-- this is all totally well and good stuff. But I can't shake the perception that everything is being shared except for what actually matters: development timelines, samples of what has been done during the prototype phase, and demonstration that the funds raised aren't going to evaporate if development extends beyond a year, which seems like something within the realm of possibility seeing as the developers are not currently comfortable demonstrating what seems like the bulk of the engine. I personally find these things to be prerequisites to ensuring fiscal trust, but YMMV.

Good stuff:
  • No "funky DRM"!
  • They are 100% going to hit their goal!
  • Phoneme systems sound genuinely interesting!
  • If they follow through on stylistic options like "robot mode", that would be genuinely game-changing and would make me far more inclined to regularly utilize the engine!
Glad the team is surviving their first livestream. I like Barham DSP nikki. Looking forward to seeing more

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I didn't get to catch all of the stream and don't see the archive on the YT channel yet, so can anyone let me know if they said that there would be any more voice samples before the end of the CF period? It's what I was holding off on to decide on the tier. I probably won't be able to afford to get all 3 but if I want to do 1 physical I was hoping to hear a snippet of all 3 before picking one.

If we won't be hearing Aurum and Audine maybe I'll just flip a coin or do one of those randomizer sites for the 3 of them LOL

Reactions: Ryleigh Goldner

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
So... I think, they said the livestream would go up on their site?

Not sure when- but I was there because it was my timezone & they said more samples would come later. I believe they said they had to re-record Aurum and Audine because the originals were done like a vocaloid > current system, so Oliver was just more done ?? [Paraphrased]

But, i'm not sure if it'll 100% be in the CF period though OTL??? They just said more would be revealed later

*** Also physicals will be avalible after the CF period @ your original question, but some of the merch is CF exclusive.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you for the rundown!! I appreciate. I think I will wait a little longer and see, since there's plenty of time left :)

Ryleigh Goldner

Worst conversational timing in the game
Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand

so initially I thought that "vocal A" was going to be a child in a animal hood and not a real animal, but i'm going to mark it off of my 2024 predictions anyway.

I'm very sorry for going off-topic but
Oh my days they both look soooooooooooooo damn cuteeeee
Wasn't really expecting a commercial synth to have a voicebank with an anthro design, but it's a really pleasant surprise, for me

I wonder who's going to be the illustrator for their official artwork, because I think Saw's illustration already looks fantastic. I think we'll just have to wait to find out!

EDIT:
Whoops it turns out I'm a stupid dog because Sawtowne is the designer of Vocal I and Vocal A

EDIT 2 (January 5th, 2024):
I am actually fuh king stupid. Dood (WooedDood) designed Vocal A and not Sawtowne it turns out. Saw still designed Vocal I, though.

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Also, charm art reveal!

The charms are very cute. And if those boxes are printed with like, foil or something else that's shiny, then I think they will look very classy! I hope the full color arts are still included on the inside sleeve or something tho :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)