• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Magical Mirai 2018

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2018 will be held on August 25th - 26th in Osaka (Intex Osaka) and from August 31st - September 1st in Tokyo/Chiba (Makuhari Messe).
Ticket lottery and accomodation plan will start later this month. More information as always on the official website!

I am excited to go for a 5th time in a row, the time to buying tickets is close! What are you are guys hoping for this year?
If anybody has never went before and wants more information...please post your questions here! I and other members will be glad to help!

official website:
初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2018」
official website (English):
TOP | Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2018

Let's get this discussion going!

DorellyMimi

Aspiring Fan
Mar 7, 2018
Italy
I regret so much the fact I can't go here ;w; Magical Mirai is kinda the major Miku event and I'd really want to assist one day
Last one was literally amazing and I'm kinda curious to see what they will do this year! In particular for the main visual.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
How does the ticket lottery work?
Do many people buy a cheap lottery ticket and some of the lucky winners win real tickets to Tokyo/Osaka (random location?) ? Can overseas people participate too?
You can of course choose the location, concert date (and which one) and even what category. You enter and hope you win! Chances are pretty good.
There is a Japanese only and overseas only lottery.
Don't forget there is also the accomodation plan that gurantees you tickets if you get their specific hotel deal. Very recommended!

You can of course choose the location, concert date (and which one) and even what category. You enter and hope you win! Chances are pretty good.
There is a Japanese only and overseas only lottery.
Don't forget there is also the accomodation plan that gurantees you tickets if you get their specific hotel deal. Very recommended!
Sounds good, 39. How much is the difference between the lottery and accomodation plans?

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Sounds good, 39. How much is the difference between the lottery and accomodation plans?
Well, you gotta of course pay for a hotel in addition, which is usually the "list price", so no discounts at all or cheaper prices that you usually get when booking online at sites like "booking.com". So you pay a bit more for the accomodation than you usually would, but get a guranteed ticket for it. I always though it was worth it.

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
I wish I could go and see Magical Mirai 2018 ;~; There's no chance that I'll be going in any of the next upcoming years, but I hope that someday I can go and see Miku and her friends in the spotlight!

:miku_chickadee:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Last year's Magical Mirai was my very first Miku live experience, and I'm going to attend this year too. I'll go to the Tokyo event, I can't wait!
I wish I could get SS seat this year...

Reactions: Unagi
I wish I could go and see Magical Mirai 2018 ;~; There's no chance that I'll be going in any of the next upcoming years, but I hope that someday I can go and see Miku and her friends in the spotlight!

:miku_chickadee:
Don't worry, you're not alone. I couldn't get there because of the costs and now I have the minimum requirements for a Japan trip but can't get almost anywhere because of bureaucracy reasons that are not up to me. It sucks, but at least I will see Miku in Paris this year.

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Don't worry, you're not alone. I couldn't get there because of the costs and now I have the minimum requirements for a Japan trip but can't get almost anywhere because of bureaucracy reasons that are not up to me. It sucks, but at least I will see Miku in Paris this year.
That sounds so cool. Do you live in Europe? Maybe one day you'll get to go to Japan to see Miku live! I know that I can at least go to the Miku Expo in America- but maybe one day I can go see her in her home country! I also didn't know she performed in France!

That sounds so cool. Do you live in Europe? Maybe one day you'll get to go to Japan to see Miku live! I know that I can at least go to the Miku Expo in America- but maybe one day I can go see her in her home country! I also didn't know she performed in France!
I live in Germany. I saw in Kevin's Magical Mirai 2017 video that there was a world map where people pointed their sticker at to show where they come from - and Germany had many stickers. I guess that all of them will be in Paris too.
I hope she didn't lie...
Almost nobody I know knew of it for some reason. France is near to me.

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Maybe not enough marketing, or nobody really told them about it. There's some Vocaloid events that happen that I don't find out until weeks after they happen. It's the weirdest thing.

Not knowing something Vocaloid-related makes me really embarrassed for some reason.

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Die-hard Miku fan since (only) 2015 here. I feel ya. I can't win at Mikufan.com's giveaways because, e.g. I didn't know what a "Snow Miku Christmas Tree" was or that Miku performed as a 10 meters tall version once.
I joined the Vocaloid Fandom in 2015, also! So we're in the same situation. But it's okay- we can all learn!

urolithiasis

New Fan
Apr 10, 2018
Finally the time of the first notification has come. I got Osaka 1, Tokyo 1! Thanks to the goddess of victory!
Japanese vocaloid forums seem to be filled with screams of lost ever more than ever. In Japan scalpers are topic these days.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Remember guys, that this year there MIGHT be ID checks. There was speculation already last year.

I will enter in the accomodation plan as always when it starts.

The illustration is super cute! :-)

Also welcome Gabi!?
Your profile is restricted, how can I access it? :-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)