• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Magical Mirai 2018

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Mika Pikazo did a great job with this year design, she wrote that she felt pressure after last year design (by iXima, she did a great job too) and she imagined a design which inspires happiness and a bright future ^-^
for me, all years designs are different and nice, I like that you can feel everything different for each design. For example, the first 2013 module was what suits best for the name "Magical". 2014 and 2015 designs are more serious, but they made them to express that the things going forward in terms of events and concerts were getting more important and bigger (think about having both Osaka and Tokyo in 2014, and one year later in the legendary location of Nippon Budokan) :miku_chickadee:

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
Glad to see familar VocaloidOtaku posters here. For the new guys, welcome, welcome!

Like I said before, last year’s accomodation plans sold out in a few minutes most probably because of the significance of Miku’s first decade, combined with the special fact that each day of the three day concert series had a unique setlist.

This year gives us 4 days of choices with 2 sessions each, but I’m not taking chances and still gonna camp the site on the 23rd.

wei wei

New Fan
Apr 13, 2018
... if i were to go(and it's a really big IF), i would just probably rely on the lottery. i was satisfied with what i got for last year's seats, and one of the tickets was front row!

Vocal Vortex

New Fan
Apr 9, 2018
Yo, really good chance I will go again and see. Still tryna decide if i will go to just Osaka or both Osaka and Tokyo... accommodation tickets come out near the end of this month.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I entered the lottery for 3 Tokyo concerts (I'm gonna try accommodation plan for one live ticket) and for two concerts in Osaka.
After thinking about my travel plans in general, I decided to visit Osaka/Kyoto anyway, so why not go to Osaka's event too! Magical Mirai in Tokyo is still the main event for me though.

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
Now I'm torn. They'll be having the Suzuka 10 Hour race on August 24-26 (Osaka Mirai weekend) in which Goodsmile Racing will be using the Sakura Miku Mercedes car that got totaled during last year's 24h Spa race.

Very tempted to watch her concert AND see her race as well.

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Good luck to everyone who entered the lottery/lotteries and the accommodation plan as well.

I can't attend this year due to my work schedule, but I am set in attending next year. Also I have Miku Expo to look forward to. So no big loss.

Again Good Luck!!!

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
And, AP reservations are now online (if it timeouts while submitting a form, just spam refresh and don't click the back button)

EDIT: Some Site URL links has an error as of now (http://entame.knt.co.jp/tour/2018/08/gt_mgcl_rta/en/pre.html) (Silly admin)

use Magical Mirai 2018 for Osaka AP and Magical Mirai 2018 for Tokyo AP (add 1 and 2 to the pre.html)

EDIT2: Site is now showing signs of instability... They still haven't learned from being bombarded with page refreshes...

EDIT3: Adding Direct Links to save time
https://efw.knt.co.jp/neoec/contents/E466408osa/index.html Osaka AP Direct Link
https://efw.knt.co.jp/neoec/contents/E466409tyo/index.html Tokyo AP Direct Link

Last edited:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
No improvement from last years desatser, actually MUCH worse!
The server and everything keeps crashing. The same for me, my lads from Ireland and Australia and Finnland.
THANKS for not fixing anything.
By the time it will work out what we need will be sold out.

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
Managed to secure a Plan B in Osaka...

I tried checking Osaka A & B again - Plenty of slots still at "a little", so it's just the site getting borked up.

Use your browser's refresh and not just pressing enter on the URL when it times out otherwise the data will be lost and you have to start over from the Top Page.

If it spits out a Japanese error or an error page other than your browser time out I think you also have to start over again.

If you press Back at any page, you have to start over again.

EDIT: Checked Tokyo Plan A, still a lot of "a little" slots, saw Nihonbashi Villa is already Full, even if the Site has not fixed the pre.html SNAFU.

No worries though - It's been an hour and still plenty of slots compared to last year's 10 minute zerg rush.

Last edited:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
How did you do THAT....
I twice got to the information input page but it always crashed after that. And out of all my friends, none of them EVER even reached that step.
At least the hotels aren't sold out yet it seems...

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
How did you do THAT....
I twice got to the information input page but it always crashed after that. And out of all my friends, none of them EVER even reached that step.
At least the hotels aren't sold out yet it seems...
Just Refresh the browser and when the browser (in my case Firefox says "To display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action (such as a search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier" - Press Enter to Resend)

I check the messages on the bottom left of my browser and if it does not do a "handshake" message, I refresh again and repeat.
If I see something like "waiting for h ttps://efw.knt.co.jp " it means you're in the next page.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Well, 2 hours 15 minutes I have done this shit, have gotten to enter the information like 8 times but it always crashed afterwards.
One hotel is sold out so tha's concerning.
A few of my friends are still trying and have no luck either while some have given up.

Thanks Kinki fu**ing Touristic or whatever for treating honest fans who are willing to get up fu**ing early and spend a shit ton on their expensive hotel like absolute dog shit.
And sorry for my bad language, but what else can be said about this torture.

EDIT:
Me and my friend got plan B and D we wanted. Not the original hotel, more expensive one of course which wasn't our fault. Also it seemed to have given us one single room for 3 people lol. Guess we will have to just buy two seperately, which is actually better.
So...hope that's fine now somewhat?
And indeed Firefox was THE choice. It had a lower success rate for me, but you actually could reload sending the info with no need of entering it again. Thank god for that, otherwise we would have NEVER been so lucky for it to just work like 6 times in a row.

EDIT 2:
Booked a double room in the same hotel via booking.com so the 3 of us are in the same hotel...lol was that a difference in price.
Anyway, 3 tickets each for 2 nights secured I guess and Tokyo lottery pending...^^
I guess this whole torture paid off after all.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)