• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Magical Mirai 2018

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Do you know how quickly the accommodation plan usually sells out? I'm gonna try it this year, I just wonder if I'll have to enter on the very minute it opens...

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
the best options are sold out in 5-10 minutes :P
for double room, there is more time (because less demand), and if you weren't lucky or fast enough, you can wait, because it can happen that some people cancel their reservation, so some options become available again after some days :)

Reactions: hamano

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Do you know how quickly the accommodation plan usually sells out? I'm gonna try it this year, I just wonder if I'll have to enter on the very minute it opens...
Yes. Lol last year the site was totally not able to handle the traffic, crashed constantly, and most stuff was sold out in just a few minutes.
It has been a ritual for 4 year already to get up at 5AM German time (when it starts in Japan)...this year I pray the site won't crash... was very frustrating last year.

Reactions: hamano

NEL

New Fan
Apr 13, 2018
i think the new design for 2018's concert is really cute and colorful! i get why the bows would bug some people but i'm ok with it

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
That pic has already been posted :-P

And yes MagicalMiku is Gabi and I am me xd
39dearMIKU is my YT name after all people there know me as.
But Kevin is still mentioned in my signtaure.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
You didn't had a signature at that time. :-P I know your channel name, of course, but I wasn't sure if you could be a bad faker. Someone tried to pretend to be my (only 800 followers) 2nd account while I was inactive. ON MIIVERSE! xD
Ha, that's funny.
I mean, how do you really know I am not a faker though? :-P

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I am using your credit card to buy Yaoi Kaito merch.

But anyway, we should get back to the topic^^
Accomodation plan opens in just a bit over a week and still no link whatsoever, not even on the Japanese website! Hmm...
I wanna check out the hotels in advance too!

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
What's wrong with the bow? I went back to check the costume design and don't see anything unusual?
There's four of them, all big, all placed at slightly different angles. It's a bold move. So bold, that I only just noticed her skirt has a collar.

I will say, Miku looks great in CMY. My favourite part of this design is the colourfulness.

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Whilst this design is probably my second favorite design out of all of the Magical Mirai Mikus (my least favorite being 2015), I really preferred last year's design better. It was much simpler and cleaner, in my opinion. Just my thoughts, though! The design is great, and I'm excited for what they'll bring this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)