• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Magical Mirai 2018

EmCom

New Fan
Apr 15, 2018
Be sure to check if your emails have the correct numbers. Mine said SS but total amount charged is for S. Cant tell which one is the right one yet.

Also for now i'm looking for Tokyo evening SS both days.

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Well... it seems that two of my SS tickets might actually be S. I should read my emails more carefully >_< I don't know which way it is now. SS or S?

Email: (notice "total amount")
Screenshot_2018-06-02-15-26-27.png

EmCom

New Fan
Apr 15, 2018
Well... it seems that two of my SS tickets might actually be S. I should read my emails more carefully >_< I don't know which way it is now. SS or S?

Email: (notice "total amount")
I and a few others sent emails asking them whats the correct one. At this point you should assume its S until your credit card is charged.

Reactions: hamano

dubsteppin

It is your duty to be happy!
Apr 8, 2018
RVA
Welp, after going 5 for 5 last year, I'm 0 for 8 this year. If anyone has extras or can point me to a good secondary site for tickets, let me know.

Reactions: goldenchild
Jun 3, 2018
I tried for Tokyo and didn't get any tickets...same as dubsteppin, if anyone has any extras please let me know! At this point I just want to be in the same building, if there was Z seating I would buy it. I have been to Miku Expo but I really wanted to go to Mirai, I have heard it's amazing and this year is a huge milestone.

Tk578

New Fan
Jun 3, 2018
Wisconsin
not sure how many tickets i won but according to my bank they tried to charge me 22 times so i might have some extras from the lottery mostly Day 1 and day 2 night shows in Tokyo

EmCom

New Fan
Apr 15, 2018
Given the current information i will have 2x spare S for Tokyo Saturday evening and 1x spare S for Tokyo Sunday evening (but not if by some miracle they turn into SS after the email info gets confirmed). Pm if you're interested.

Last edited:

Tk578

New Fan
Jun 3, 2018
Wisconsin
Hopefully, it caused quite a stir with my bank, took a while to figure out what was going on, though i only received 1 email mentioning that i did not win one of the 10 tickets i applied for

EmCom

New Fan
Apr 15, 2018
Well that was wishful thinking. The SS became the S. At least it now tells if its evening or morning concert.

The winning notification e-mail about「Hatsune Miku “MAGICALMIRAI2018” Ticket Application」
We have just sent includes wrong information about your seat.
We do apologize for your inconvenience.

【We announce correct information by this e-mail.
PLEASE check the information below to make sure what kind of seat you have.】

--------------------------------------------
Show Date: Saturday, September 1st 5:00pm
Venue: Makuhari Messe
Seat/Price: Seat S 8,000 JPY
Quantity: 2
Ticket type: Paper
Charge: 648JPY (tax included)
Total amount: 16648JPY

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hah guess it paid off I said first AND second choice SS, guess I had a lower chance but definitely got SS.
On my bank account two transactions have been booked. The other two excess ones are still "unbooked" but that hopefully means they will remove them soon as they are wrong. Support didn't reply but I assume I wasn't the only one approaching them because of it haha.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I've been charged double for all the lottery tickets too (well, actually they still show up as authorization holds, but that's still a lot of money I can't use). I just hope they won't actually charge my card twice for each ticket. I wouldn't want to go through the trouble of correcting that.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Probably should update you that I got a reply for my inquiry, saying that they are aware many people got charged twice and they will of course refund the money that was paid too much.

iamnoob

Professional Lolicon
Sounds like there's a lot of commotion with the lottery tickets.

I usually buy the resale tickets but I'm kinda worried now. Usually once the tickets are released there are like 5 pages worth of tickets. But this year from Yahoo auctions there's only half a page......

Also the main Site Ticketcamp was actually shut down on May. Is there any other site which they would sell them? I only used Yahoo auctions and ticket camp before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)