• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Magical Mirai 2018

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
New info from mikufan
1. Osaka and Tokyo will have different setlists. Possibly a 7~8 song difference between the two venues.
2. The theme song “Greenlights Serenade” will hold some kind of special significance during the concert. (Possible surprises)
3. A lot of high-energy changes to the music setlist. (A very tiring setlist!)
4. No details yet of a Kansai region collaboration (where Osaka is located), will be announced in the future, hopefully.
5: Life-sized Magical Mirai 2018 version Miku statue production in progress.
1. Heh, looks like having different set lists is gonna be the norm. No budget to attend the concerts of both legs for me though... but I'll be dropping by Makuhari Messe after my Kansai side stay. (and I'm banking on the fact that the Tokyo side will be the one featured on the blu-ray release)
2. Something new maybe? R3 tech?
3. Time to dust off those dumbbells and prevent gorilla arms swinging those penlights then
4. Boo.
5. Expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39dearMIKU

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Not sure how to quote but where did you hear that an official Rin song would be released on the 13th, and do you mean for Mirai?
To quote a post, tap the "Quote" button at the bottom right of the post you wish to quote or highlight the portion of the post you wish to quote and then select "Quote" on the small menu that appears.
At the bottom where you prepare your post, click "Insert Quotes..." and then click "Quote Messages".

I am not sure when it was first heard about, but you can see in the CD's tracklist that the 2nd track has extra details that translates to "Magical Mirai 'Kagamine Rin/Len 10th Anniversary' Theme Song". (Do not click the link for the CD's tracklist if you do not want spoilers of the setlist.)

It may have been this video when it was first revealed. The song also plays in the background here.
You can see another preview for the song here. The description here states the song will be released on the 13th.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
And... here is is.
I had a feeling this will be a great song from the preview.
But actually listening to the full version?
I'm BLOWN away. This is at least my favorite song of this year so far. I can't WAIT to hear it live. I am so happy about this, I wonder if any of you feel the same but I just LOVE this song.
Out of the 3 songs specifically made for this year's event for sure this is the best, followed by Meteor which I also really like a lot and then Greenlight Serenade. Still a song I like by the way! Great theme songs. But this one... no words.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
And... here is is.
I had a feeling this will be a great song from the preview.
But actually listening to the full version?
I'm BLOWN away. This is at least my favorite song of this year so far. I can't WAIT to hear it live. I am so happy about this, I wonder if any of you feel the same but I just LOVE this song.
Out of the 3 songs specifically made for this year's event for sure this is the best, followed by Meteor which I also really like a lot and then Greenlight Serenade. Still a song I like by the way! Great theme songs. But this one... no words.

It's a good song, but personally I'm not super impressed. But maybe it'll grow on me once I hear it live.

Jun 3, 2018
I agree, the other two songs were decent but I really love this one! I think Meteor and Greenlight Serenade will be great live at least, although I would be hard pressed to find a song that wouldn't be good to see live.

Well then.... I applied for the special live 4 times and lost all 4 lotteries....
I am in the same boat, will there be a general sale later or are we both out of luck now? Maybe from a third party, I really wanted to see PinocchioP live.

Reactions: RabbitWhale39

RabbitWhale39

Devout Mikuist
Apr 25, 2018
As some of you might know, I make YouTube videos! Has been quite a while since I made one, but today I talk about the most important Miku news for this year as well as share some opinions on recent past live events.
Enjoy! :-)
Thank you (as always) for sharing. And your room is awesome oh myyy ggoooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

iamnoob

Professional Lolicon

Well it's Giga...... basically anything he does is gold xD

Also does anyone know when the open ticket sales are? I think I missed it or something?

Reactions: RabbitWhale39
Album crossfade:
(Spoilered because some/all songs will be played live)
Finally they replaced "Doctor=Funkbeat" with another song. How many years have it been? 3?
Also, FINALLY a MEIKO x KAITO duet! Now the show only needs a MEIKO solo song and all the MEIKO fans will be happy.
(Personally I don't mind, I love Miku.)

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Now the show only needs a MEIKO solo song and all the MEIKO fans will be happy.
The Piapro blog had something a while ago (last year?) asking what MEIKO songs fans would like performed live, and I believe BREAK IT, BREAK IT was the top! Maybe it'll be that one, but we'll have to see! Think that'd be a good one.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
The Piapro blog had something a while ago (last year?) asking what MEIKO songs fans would like performed live, and I believe BREAK IT, BREAK IT was the top! Maybe it'll be that one, but we'll have to see! Think that'd be a good one.
Well, wouldn't be surprising as it is featured in the Project Diva franchise.

And to what Zar said, well no, Funk Beat was played 2 years in a row. And it was even altered the 2nd year by adding Len and Meiko as background dancers so it's not like they were particularily lazy at all for that one. If one thing they finally need to get rid of shake it lol xd It's always fun live but goddamn, have it every year?

Jun 3, 2018
It looks like I only have until tomorrow but some kind of sale is happening on Lawson's ticketing site for the special live event. It it another raffle or can I directly purchase the tickets this time?

チケット検索結果|チケット情報・販売・予約はローチケ[ローソンチケット]

Also, there might also be a free DJ event on those days as well, listed on the events page for the Tokyo concerts.

東京 - 企画展ステージ | 初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2018」

Do the exhibition tickets need to be purchased in advance or can you buy them at the door as well? Man, this is the first time I have tried to buy tickets for a large event in Japan but it seems like the site design is extremely nonsensical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)