• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Magical Mirai 2018

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Wow! They are already set up, two weeks before the start of the event.

Also, looks like we have a NEW member to the band. A new bass player
I don't see how you say "a new member", looks like only 2 are the same (Takahiro Misawa on guitar and Meg.me on keyboard) and the rest, so 2nd guitarist, bassist and drummer are all new names? Teramae Angelo Kou on guitar, Chloe on bass and camacho on drums.
A shame, the Mirai band were definitely a part of the whole thing to me by now!

Reactions: RabbitWhale39

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I don't see how you say "a new member", looks like only 2 are the same (Takahiro Misawa on guitar and Meg.me on keyboard) and the rest, so 2nd guitarist, bassist and drummer are all new names? Teramae Angelo Kou on guitar, Chloe on bass and camacho on drums.
A shame, the Mirai band were definitely a part of the whole thing to me by now!
Yes, Takahiro Misawa and MEG.ME are returning.

Also, Teramae Masaru!! Angelo is a name used back in his JDK Band days. Kosuke Kamata aka Camacho has been playing in the Miku Band since 2016. Kamata will be playing his first Magical Mirai. I'm excited about the new girl, Chloe on bass. Being her first Miku concert.

MM18 Band Line-up:
Drums- Kosuke Kamata
Bass- Chloe
Guitar-Takahiro Misawa
Guitar-Teramae Masaru
Keyboard- MEG.ME

Reactions: RabbitWhale39

Lazulite

Aug 11, 2018
It's that time of the year again!
Was going to check VO but it's been shut down (I think someone reminded me about this too sometimes ago)
A quick google got me here. I've only skimmed through the posts but I saw familiar names, I guess I'm on the right site
Hi :)

So here are some of my thoughts (and stories?) about this year!

About the illustration:
Adorable! some of the details are over the top to the point of ridiculous IMO, haha
But still cute nonetheless!

About the main theme song:
I think it's okay. The lyric is nice, but the rhythm(?) is a bit.. odd?
Not saying it's bad, just a personal taste I guess

I think I prefer the other theme song, the Rin Len one
I'm a bit biased here though cause I'm kind of a sucker for RinLen songs and it's GIGA! xD

As for the other songs (from the official CD), I'm looking forward to Mitchie M's Viva Happy!

About the goods:
I totally forgot to do the mail-order again this year.. *facepalm*
Would've saved me the hassle of queuing, oh well :\
Hopefully they stock more of the popular items this year

About the official ticket:
Out of all, I only managed to get Tokyo's 2nd day afternoon concert ticket from lottery
But it's a pretty darn good SS seat, I think I'll consider myself lucky!
No luck on the general sale, site is overwhelmed as usual :(

About the non-official ticket:
Managed to get an S ticket for Tokyo's 2nd day night show for around double the price
Probably not a wise purchase, but I already have Monday off and hotel booked too, might as well enjoy it till the end
Hoping for no ID check >_<

I'm still looking for ticket for Tokyo's 1st day night show
If anyone have extra or know anyone who does and want to sell em, please let me know, thanks :)

Glens

New Fan
Apr 23, 2018
I got the first row seat for the day time concert on sunday at osaka

I didn't expect this at all I thought the first row seats are reserved for general sales....

I'm so happy ???

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
I got the first row seat for the day time concert on sunday at osaka

I didn't expect this at all I thought the first row seats are reserved for general sales....

I'm so happy ???
Congrats on catching the seat! That must be really exciting for you!!
I'd love to go to Magical Mirai one day// it seems like such a cool event to attend!!!!!

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
PSA: They’ve started to send out confirmation emails for the Accommodation Plan packages. Check your spam folders if you don’t see yours.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Hmm... I haven't received my confirmation emails (two packages for Tokyo).
Did both of you have Osaka accommodation plans?
I'm just wondering if the confirmation mails for Tokyo are sent out later. The other possibility is that something's gone wrong... am I worried for no reason?

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hmm... I haven't received my confirmation emails (two packages for Tokyo).
Did both of you have Osaka accommodation plans?
I'm just wondering if the confirmation mails for Tokyo are sent out later. The other possibility is that something's gone wrong... am I worried for no reason?
I got accomodation plan for Osaka and got the mail and lottery for Tokyo with no info yet.
But a friend of mine god accomodation plan for both but only got the mail for Osaka yet.
So evedently, Tokyo info will be sent out later, maybe even a week later who knows.

RobertYe

New Fan
Jun 11, 2018
So one question so how does the seat placement work? if your in the same SS or S seat as someone else is it is it more like first come first serve bases to fill in the section?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
All is well, I got the accommodation plan confirmation emails today.

Can't believe it's only four days before I'm flying over to Osaka, and just a little over a week until Magical Mirai there.

Reactions: mobius017

dubsteppin

It is your duty to be happy!
Apr 8, 2018
RVA
Can't believe it's only four days before I'm flying over to Osaka, and just a little over a week until Magical Mirai there.
Right?! My four year old niece was visiting earlier today and she likes for me to play Miku youtube videos. I played Greenlights Serenade and it got my hype.

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
Rain check. Problem is, it’s still in the middle of the Pacific, and can gain a lot of momentum. Crossing my fingers that this won’t give us any trouble.

Raining here continously for weeks, so I’m kinda tired of the wet weather...

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Some more info again such as venue maps, event schedules etc. Unfortunately most info regarding the exhibition events are in Japanese only.
Osaka:
OSAKA - EXHIBITION | Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2018

Exhibition booths (in Japanese):
大阪 - 出展ブース | 初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2018」

Schedule (in Japanese):
大阪 - タイムスケジュール | 初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2018」

Tokyo:
TOKYO - EXHIBITION | Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2018

Exhibition booths (in Japanese):
東京 - 出展ブース | 初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2018」

Schedule (in Japanese):
東京 - タイムスケジュール | 初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2018」

(Btw, still no confirmation emails for lottery tickets? I suppose the mails aren't essential, but still...)

Reactions: goldenchild

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)