• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV MEGPOID for Synthesizer V from Internet Co., Ltd.

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
So apparently her vocal modes are ballad, soft, cute, and vivid!
Speak of the devil from the main SynthV thread, she's getting a Vivid bank! Disappointed there's no port of her Vocaloid Power bank, unless her default voice is meant to be naturally powerful.

Reactions: nene and Leon

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
To quell any panic: InternetCo specifically said on Twitter that they will continue to develop the Vocaloid version, and referred to the SynthV bank as a "variation."

Una just came out for V6 recently too.
Also, can we all agree how wholesome they're for that? For me we should have all voicebanks for all vocal engines! *3 It would be so wholesome!

Blue Of Mind

Apr 8, 2018
Another update with more info:

ついにMegpoidのSynthesizer V版が発売! VOCALOID版と併売?新製品登場の真意とは!?|DTMステーション < (full article link in JP)

AI MEGPOID is apparently using the same dataset is her Vocaloid 6 Bank!
It's interesting how AHS has been helping a bunch of companies port VBs to SynthV! But it does make you wonder if they'll ever port their own VBs to SynthV... Miki, Kiyo and Yuki SynthVs when?

It's also interesting to hear the differences between V6 and SynthV Gumi despite using the exact same samples.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I have stated my joy for this reveal already but legit she sounds like she will be so easy to get her to sound like Galaco and that has me so excited because I don’t have to get another synth editor now for Galaco (that’s my main joy with vocals being on Synthv it’s consolidated to what I personally find the easiest to use synth)

Blue Of Mind

Apr 8, 2018
I kinda hope they don't make a Kaai Yuki AI just because her voice samples were from a kid and I just kinda feel icky about having a kid be able to say quite literally anything.
There are already two child AI banks on SynthV. Yuki unfortunately has plenty of problematic works associated with her ever since her V2 dropped. The only ethical concern left is whether her VP would allow AHS to use her samples for an AI bank.

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
Vocal Mode Soundcloud examples have been released for Gumi: (machine translated the key details for ease)

"All parameters except style are default.
The effect is also the same setting only Reverb."

DEFAULT (0%)

BALLADE (150%) - all others 0%

Features: A style with a little more breath, suitable for ballads.

SOFT (150%) - all others 0%

Features: Her singing is soft, but her voice is brighter than Ballade.

CUTE (150%) - all others 0%

Features: A style that shows the cuteness of Megpoid (GUMI) in pronunciation and voice quality.

VIVID (150%) - all others 0%

Features: Brighter and firmer voice quality than the default.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I personally think they're very subtle, but it fits with other AHS's banks vocal modes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)