• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Miku Expo 2020 Europe

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
That doesn't sound like fun and way more exhausting o: I hope everyone there will be fine.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
You can of course leave the line briefly to go to the toilet etc. as long as you tell the people around you're going, surely people are understanding on that. And you're not away for long. But still, if there'd be assigned seats you wouldn't have to stress at all. You could just show up a bit before the concert starts and have the seat that's on your ticket. No tedious queuing and enough space around you during the show. I'm afraid what'll happen is that people will squueze towards the fron bit by bit and in the end you're like sardines in a can at the front. Next time Miku Expo comes to Europe, please, please have assigned seating. It's better for everyone. And don't have such strict bag rules as Berlin. One A4 size bag is way too small. Then again that's the rule of Verti Music Hall, not much they can do about it...
Lol what really? Good thing our hotel is next to the venue. Of course I don't just have a tiny bag during the day.
Yeah more and more I feel "I wanna be at Mirai instead" xd
And yeah while in line sure you can use the toilet, but once you are in and have a spot, what to do then if you gotta use the toilet? Will you be able to get back to your original spot?

EDIT: Like lol, how are you supposed to buy merchandise AND be without an assigned seat, all while not being allowed to have more than a tiny bag? Yeah, pointless policies.

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
And yeah while in line sure you can use the toilet, but once you are in and have a spot, what to do then if you gotta use the toilet? Will you be able to get back to your original spot?
I don't know. Once you're in the hall and the show hasn't started yet it might be okay to leave briefly. I'm just afraid someone would take my place and when I come back an argument is ready to happen.

EDIT: Like lol, how are you supposed to buy merchandise AND be without an assigned seat, all while not being allowed to have more than a tiny bag? Yeah, pointless policies.
I won't be buying merch at the venue, I preordered all I wanted, and as some people will probably head straight to the concert hall and having to line up at the merch counter will result in a not so good place in the hall. I also won't be the first to line up in the morning so I'll probably end up taking the medium approach.
You'll have to buy the shopping bag from the merch counter or something. The bag restriction only applies to what you bring into the venue with you I believe.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Ooh, wow, I really like the image they have for the video. I'm pretty sure that's the current form of the R3 model? If so, for anyone who's wondering--that's what it looks like.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
This time only a very short video (there wasn't that much too film!) but here I am anyway, my "event report" for Miku Expo 2020 Europe, Berlin concert.
Read the YT video description for a few more details if you are interested.

And about the interview two posts above me, I guess he is referring to the first Miku Expo (which was in 2014), because that was definitely not the first Miku concert lol (2009 or 2010 whatever you consider an actual concert).
And yes that image is the new model.

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
As everyone probably knows, Backstreet Merch had issues with the merch. Some people were sent wrong preorder items etc. (I think someone ordered a penlight and a penlight film set but ended up getting 2 penlights, some got wrong character wristbands and stuff like that)
One of the issues was the badges sold on site which weren't shuffled (sold in blind packaging at random), so people who bought several ended up getting badges of just one or two characters. There's also a legend that no one got a Len badge in any of the concerts.

Anyway, Backstreet Merch has now apologized for the badge issue and is looking to offer replacements

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
This concert production magazine went into technical details about this particular tour (starting on page 46-47)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)