• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Miku Expo 2020 Europe

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Animere (the shop hosting Let's Paint of the Amsterdam leg) is holding a special Miku Week on the week of the Amsterdam concert. They said something about special Miku goods.

Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
You can try out Mega 39's in London!

----------------------------------------------
Anyone going to London, have fun! I'll have to wait until the 20th for my Miku Expo concert.

And while I'm at it, please remember that if you wish to talk about the tour setlist, please hide it behind spoiler tags until the Europe tour has finished. Some may not want to be spoiled.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Awesome! I look forward to playing it.

Packing my bags tonight and heading down tomorrow morning, will be there until Monday. Hope to see you guys going to London soon!

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
Ouch, that's too bad, hopefully it was just bad luck and the rest of the merch will arrive smoothly to the rest of the venues.
I'm going to try to keep the setlist a secret for myself but I really hope they play Shinkai City Underground, you have no idea how much :stardust_lili:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Mega39's demo is also playable in Paris. Might be so for all venues, though it's a bit strange they're announcing this one venue at a time

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Someone recorded the whole concert and the recording is pretty good! So if anyone wants to check out the songs/ wants to see the whole thing, here you go!

you can even see Miku's new model pretty well! She looks so much better, but they still mostly use her old model.

I can't go this time so I'm happy there are recordings like this one. The setlist makes me super sad that I can't go, the choice of songs is SO good!

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hey, it's been awhile. Haven't been on, as my life has been very busy.

Well, I just got back from London, but Miku Expo 2020 Europe is not over for me as I'm attending Amsterdam and Barcelona as well.

I didn't want spoilers so I decided to attend the first concert. I arrived at the queue at 7:45, 6th in line. I was expecting a lot more people. Surprisingly, it was a short 12+ hour wait. The setlist is better than expected, no complaints there. We'll see on the changes later on. Couldn't get a good grasp on how hype the crowd is and the front did consist of many experienced people. Overall, I'm happy with London. Can't wait, for Netherlands and Spain.

Also, as I'm writing I am this. I'm watching the Magical Mirai 2019 Blu-ray. I will have a review later for it.

Reactions: cafenurse

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Don't get me wrong I don't judge anybody for it, but personally I don't understand why some people by own choice go and wait in a line for that long. I have attended Magical Mirai every time since 2014 and never have I once gotten up early to line up to get in.
So yeah...seems like torture to me xd
But I get it, it's an experience but...yeah not for me.
Have fun with the Bluray!

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Probably because there was no assigned seating at Expo, only a standing pit, meaning if you want to be at the front row you have to be there early. And at Mirai people come early to make sure they get the merch. Also some people are like that by nature, they just want to be the first.

I wish they had assigned seating like in Mirai. No stress over getting a good seat, you can go to the toilet, for a smoke etc before the show starts without losing your place and you have more space to swing your penlights. Unassigned pit is just stupid.

Having said that, I'm not sure when I'll be lining up in Berlin, I'll have to try and tag along with people I know. But I definitely won't go early in the morning and wait 12 hours in the cold. It's not for me. In the end first row isn't even THAT special in my opinion. At least if you're on the taller side like me it doesn't matter so much if you're a few rows from the front.

Last edited:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Lol well yeah, I am short so I have a problem.
The fact that this expo doesn't have assigned seats is stressing me out so much, Mirai with seats is so much better imo.
And yeah stuff like going to the toilet and the sorts is stressing me out too...
It's just so much... more stressful than it needs to be.
That is not what I assosiate with a Miku concert.
I hope I will still be able to see even when I am just 1,67m...

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
You can of course leave the line briefly to go to the toilet etc. as long as you tell the people around you're going, surely people are understanding on that. And you're not away for long. But still, if there'd be assigned seats you wouldn't have to stress at all. You could just show up a bit before the concert starts and have the seat that's on your ticket. No tedious queuing and enough space around you during the show. I'm afraid what'll happen is that people will squueze towards the fron bit by bit and in the end you're like sardines in a can at the front. Next time Miku Expo comes to Europe, please, please have assigned seating. It's better for everyone. And don't have such strict bag rules as Berlin. One A4 size bag is way too small. Then again that's the rule of Verti Music Hall, not much they can do about it...

Last edited:

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Huh, there are no assigned seats? I went to the Miku Expo concert in Cologne in 2018 and I had an assigned seat for my ticket o: Interesting

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Yeah Cologne had assigned seats. This year no. The balconies have assigned seats, but floor does not, it's all standing pit in Berlin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)