• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Music Recommendations

___

Oct 8, 2019
Does anyone know songs where Avanna is exceptionally well tuned in? I would like to hear her at her best! Could be a cover or original doesnt matter.

Sep 21, 2019
Anyone know any songs of a similar style to Meltdown? Not necessarily in terms of lyrics, but instrumental and vocals. I'm looking for more atmospheric songs to listen to.

tokutokun

New Fan
Jan 3, 2020
空の薔薇 feat. 初音ミク

So I found this song recently and love the tuning as well as what they're doing with the bass. Don't care so much for the dubstep sounding stuff, but love everything else, including the kind of uhh somber/melancholy feeling of it. Unfortunately this producer has not made anything other than what you see in their YouTube channel. Any recommendations for something that sounds similar??

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
Hey, does anyone know of any song series that tell a story? I only know Evillious and the Kagerou Project.
Pandora VOXX by Kemu tells a story too, although you’ll need to read the light novels to get all of it. It’s basically about a god (whose name is Maki, I think) who goes around granting people’s wishes and the wishes usually end up backfiring. The only one of the books I read was a fan’s translation of Life Reset Button, but from what I remember it’s a good story.

OSTER Project’s Storyteller album (Sword of Drossel, Knight of Letzel, Fude no Shoujo, etc) is also a neat series, although translations of the songs are hard to find.

Monochrome Dream Eating Baku by Nem has a sequel called Nemurihime. Aside from that it’s not really a series.

Nyanyannya’s song series is cool (I think it’s called Namarihime or something? I usually think of it as the Lead Princess in the Color Stealing World, but that might not be the correct translation). It’s about a princess who needs to restore color to her kingdom and goes to talk to a bunch of people (Doctor=Funk Beat, Sister=Sect Rouge, and Club=Majesty are part of it).

Kurosawa Madoka has a series with Cinderella the Thief, Chilledren, Giga Cartoon Witch, and Enkou Rapunzel (that last one has some adult content). I’m not sure if they’re still adding onto it or if it’s over. Their other songs are cool too.

Edit: Bookmark of Demise and After The Rain (both of which are partially by Suzumu I think?) and Rerulili’s Human Zoo of Hell album might qualify as a song series too.

I love song series, so if anyone else knows more, I’d love to hear about them!

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
Oooh! Thank you so much! I love the song Cinderella the thief and never realized it was part of a series!

Also I didn't realize Oster Project made story type songs, so now I'll have check those out!! :D

• Love
Reactions: Älfa Dröttning
Sep 21, 2019
Anyone know any just "chill" or relaxing type Vocaloid songs? (For an "example of what I mean by "chill", I'm thinking something like "Package" by Livetune!)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
*cracks knuckles*

Anything by UtsuP. His stuff ranges from rock to metal, thought his lyrics are often (or at least can be) graphic, so approach with caution if you have any kind of aversion to that sort of thing.

Okame-P makes a lot of great stuff too! Their lyrics are very sad, but the music is powerful.

Maya's another favorite of mine! He doesn't post much anymore, but he's still worth checking out.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Reactions: TheStarPalace
Sep 21, 2019
Anybody know any good songs the combine traditional Japanese instruments with electronic music? Something kind of along the lines of JesusP's Tokyo Zombie Land is what I'm thinking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)