• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Music Recommendations

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Iroha originals for @patuk and anyone else who is a big Iroha fan!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Any recs for some fun, high energy edm/pop vocaloid music? Im making a playlist with my friend for songs to jam out to during car rides. I'm thinking stuff like Circus-P, Kira, Giga, stuff thats like their music.

Sep 21, 2019
Any recs for some fun, high energy edm/pop vocaloid music? Im making a playlist with my friend for songs to jam out to during car rides. I'm thinking stuff like Circus-P, Kira, Giga, stuff thats like their music.
I think Jesus-P's songs kinda covers that style. Here's a few that might be what you're looking for.
I chose this version of her song over the original because this one's updated vocals and instrumental probably make it closer to what you're looking for. ^^
Here's some other, non-Jesus-P songs. (These are probably closer to what you're looking for!)

Hope this was helpful!

• Love
Reactions: cafenurse
Sep 21, 2019
Anybody know some good original songs with Kaito, Gackupo, or Luka? I like their voices but don't know many uses of them. I know just about any song from Project Diva, but outside of that, I don't know many.

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
Does anyone know any recent songs with Dex, Daina, and/or Ruby? I haven't looked any up in months and I that many new ones T_T. I'm also planning to draw some for my thread on Twitter.

Or basically any recent english vocaloid songs in general

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
@RoboCheatsyTM Luka!

I don't listen to male vocaloids a lot so I don't have too much to share for kaito and gakupo but i do like this kaito song

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Anybody know some good original songs with Kaito, Gackupo, or Luka? I like their voices but don't know many uses of them. I know just about any song from Project Diva, but outside of that, I don't know many.
Literally anything by Maya using them is good. (Admittedly, I haven't listened to much he's made after 2013, so I need to sit down and catch up...) He tunes Luka to sound higher-pitched (think Dreamin' Chuchu), and she always sounds so lovely in his songs.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Usubeni's my favorite of the bunch, personally! I've been working on-and-off on a cover of Mist Missing Love with Miku and Kaito, and I covered Gekkou with Genbu. Maya's always been one of my favorites.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
It just occurred to me that I know a lot of Rin and Len songs, but don't know very many ones of them separately. Anyone know any good Rin or Len solos? :rin_smile_lIlI::len_smile_lili:

Sep 21, 2019
Oooh! Thank you for reminding me about the existence of Meltdown and Amatsu Kitsune. I'd totally forgotten about those! orz

Looks like I have some new Rin songs to listen to!:rin_smile_lIlI:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Anyone have any good Amy recommendations? It can be covers or originals. Her voice has really grown on me but I heard she's hard to use so not a lot of songs I've found with her really show her potential imo.

___

Oct 8, 2019
Anyone have any good Amy recommendations? It can be covers or originals. Her voice has really grown on me but I heard she's hard to use so not a lot of songs I've found with her really show her potential imo.
Amy is a tricky one for sure ( surprisingly she's very good for talkloid stuff tho ) I've been meaning to hunt for some good Amy songs to get a better idea of what she would work with the best, these two covers come to my mind:

I'll probably update this eventually.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
Anyone know anything of songs of a simlair style to that of HitoshizukuxYama's Night Series and Alice in N.Y.?

Also, know any good Mayu usages? Doesn't matter if it's an original or cover.

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
Anyone know anything of songs of a simlair style to that of HitoshizukuxYama's Night Series and Alice in N.Y.?

Also, know any good Mayu usages? Doesn't matter if it's an original or cover.
I can’t think of anything similar to the HitoshizukuxYama songs, but my suggestion for Mayu originals would be to look at Sedo Sounder’s music. I really like Waruguchi/Bad Mouthing and Dropped Out. Dropped Out in particular is really cool because it’s just Mayu with a piano:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)