• Our site rules have went through some updates and changes recently! Please take a moment to read over the changes (Rules 2-4) here!

Music Recommendations

Kazumimi

Guess you could say I’m a TEIniac?
Staff member
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Anyone know any producers or songs that are similar to Neru’s old style? I need some more edgy, grungy rock music to listen to, haha!

Kazumimi

Staff member
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Truth be told those aren’t quite what I’m looking for, however, I really liked Logic Agent! Lily sounds very nice there!

I think what I was looking for was something with a high BPM and… I’m not quite sure how to describe it, but something along the lines of Tokyo Teddy Bear, Abstract Nonsense, or Lost One’s Weeping. (Maybe Neru’s style is too unique for me to describe, lol!)

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Gralydig

Just a chill dude, doing his thing.
Oct 8, 2018
Chicago
Anyone know any producers or songs that are similar to Neru’s old style? I need some more edgy, grungy rock music to listen to, haha!
Hmm, maybe I have what you're looking for? I'm not quite sure but Bibuko produced a couple of edgy rock type songs. Here's one of them.

And here's a couple of other songs that might fit the genre you're looking for.

Hopefully at least one of them is what you're looking for if not then oh well.

Reactions: Kazumimi

Krin

pretending it's 2012 again
Feb 28, 2019
The closest sounding producer to Neru-ish songs I can think of is Kairiki Bear. I feel like at least some of their songs have a sort of heavy beat like Neru and most of their songs have a fairly high BPM. Ugh however I'm not really sure they give off the "Classic Neru" sound :( but I think I know what you mean. Maybe try searching on vocaDB for songs tagged with rock / grunge etc.

Kazumimi

Staff member
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
The closest sounding producer to Neru-ish songs I can think of is Kairiki Bear. I feel like at least some of their songs have a sort of heavy beat like Neru and most of their songs have a fairly high BPM. Ugh however I'm not really sure they give off the "Classic Neru" sound :( but I think I know what you mean. Maybe try searching on vocaDB for songs tagged with rock / grunge etc.
Ooh, yeah! I’ve actually been meaning to listen to more of their stuff because the stuff I have heard is pretty darn good and I like their style.
Oh, and searching on VocaDB is good idea! Why didn’t I think of that?? :clara_ani_lili:
Thanks, Krin!

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
Ooh, yeah! I’ve actually been meaning to listen to more of their stuff because the stuff I have heard is pretty darn good and I like their style.
Oh, and searching on VocaDB is good idea! Why didn’t I think of that?? :clara_ani_lili:
Thanks, Krin!
Checking out VocaDB is a great idea! You could also try Lunachu's music: Lunachu るなちゅ【公式】
Their stuff is similar to Neru's in some ways. My favorite song of theirs is this one:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)